ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager – Logistics (Govt. Offices liaison)
Job description: Job Context
- The company is one of the largest group of companies in Bangladesh . The company operates in the field of property development & construction sector, having build commercial, residential projects & developing projects for the Bangladesh government. The group also operates one of the largest fleet of vessels within the country & consist of companies that may provide end to end logistical support. The company also manufactures & trades building materials such as stone, cement, steel, & plastic products. The founder and Managing Director of the company is a 3rd Parliamentary Member of the Republic of Bangladesh government.
- Our Company is looking for a talented and qualified Logistics Manager to join our team. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability. The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to oversee daily operations and logistics employees. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, candidate should also possess in-depth knowledge of logistics. A great asset for a Logistics Manager is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a goal-oriented approach.
- Ensure Preparation and Implementation of assigned logistics operational tasks in RAJUK, WASA, GAS, ELECTRICITY, BIWTC and other Govt. offices.
- Review Tendering sites and propose tender bidding recommendation to head of sales and execute the process accordingly.
- Liaising and negotiating with government official regarding various licensing issues. Communicate with all the assign task to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Maintaining liaison with RAJUK & other related department for timely plan approval.
- Arranging lands on joint venture basis for real estate business. Knowledge of FAR calculation.
- To understand all land related documents (C.S, S.A, R.S, B.S mutation, deed, via deed, portion of porcha).
- Having experience to communication with land office, AC land Office, SRO
- Good liaison/communication skill with govt. & non-govt. personnel/officers.
- Ensure periodic review of pending cases & provide required support to legal team to facilitate appropriate handling & resolution
- Any other job assigned by the management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) in Architecture, Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration/Business Studies with good academic records from any public or reputed private university will be required
- Skills Required: Goverment liaison, Negotiation Skills, Real Estate
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Government Liaison, Logistic Service, Real Estate * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong Leadership & Communication Skill
- Should have excellent language proficiency in English,
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and good public relation,
- Sound knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Law and other applicable laws & regulations,
- Conversant with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentation and email communication,
- Proactive in taking initiatives and being an active team player,
- Have to be detail oriented and efficient in handling pressure,
- Positive work attitude, sincerity and honesty.
- Depending on length of experience, field of expertise, industry exposure, market value of skill sets acquired, company may offer higher compensation package than indicated above to acquire candidate`s services for full-time employment.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company Policy
Job date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 08:47:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!