ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager – Maintenance
Job description: Job Context
The role of this position is to perform with scheduled maintenance, inspections, troubleshooting, repairs, and ensuring all the electrical equipments including A/C, Generator. Compressor, Substations etc in good conditions and provide services to the highest standard to optimize total safety and security.
- Planning and execute the maintenance programs regularly in respect to active and passive building safety measure.
- Inspecting, diagnose and solving problems of machines and process equipment to take preventive measures to ensure the life and function of various machines and equipment.
- To oversee routine maintenance of various electrical equipment such as AC, Transformer, Generator, Compressor etc.
- To generate of monthly maintenance break down report and expenditure analysis. Maintain communication with the external vendor for emergence maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment.
- To maintain liaison with DESCO, DPDC, REB and other required Govt. & Non Govt. agencies.
- Accomplishes departmental objectives by managing staff, by planning and evaluating departmental activities.
- Develop maintenance team members through on-going training, as provided by the company or elsewhere subject to Company approval and to ensure all department employees adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with other management staff to ensure efficiency in preventive maintenance and performance.
- Ensures a safely, secured, and legal working environment.
- Controlling and maintenance tools, stores and equipment.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Any other task as assigned by the upper management.
- B.Sc in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a reputed University.
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Electrical Maintenance, Installation and Maintenance, Operation & Maintenance * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Basic computer skills is a must.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible working hours.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company Policy
Job date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 07:07:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!