চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager – Mechanical (Foy`s Lake Complex – Chittagong)
Job description: Job Context
Manager – Mechanical (Foy`s Lake Complex – Chittagong) is responsible for the strategic planning and supervising the day-to-day mechanical maintenance work of the Dry & Water Park. He is also responsible for organize & develop mechanical maintenance schedule and make the work flows be converse & traceable. In addition, he shall ensure employees` safety, accountable for achieving the best in class standard and contribute to minimize over break down time.
- Communicates directly with the operations department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process area.
- Prepare preventive maintenance schedule of all mechanical equipment of the Foy’s Lake Complex.
- Reviews the operations of Foy’s Lake Complex equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and make recommendations
- Prepares reports, analyzes data and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems
- Monitor the use and investigate spare parts, maintenance supplies and initiate reordering when necessary.
- Maintain safety, health and environmental policies and procedures.
- Keep the safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety for all maintenance technicians.
- Estimate the required materials and equipments, checking requisition list, quantity & quality, stock-control properly and report to the authority time to time.
- Ensures the maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped and motivated so that the maintenance programmed can be accomplished in a safe, timely and cost- effective manner.
- Monitor operation of park rides and systems.
- Prepare yearly maintenance budget, monitor budget adherence with actual controlling cost and reducing spares consumption.
- Ensure safe, sound and helpful working environment through discussion, motivation and team work.
- Ensure house keeping the total mechanical department of the park.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering from Public/Private University with having good academic result.
- Skills Required: Mechanical Engineering, mechanical maintenance, Strong people management skills
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Installation and Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering, Minimum 5 years of Maintenance in Mechanical or Electrical, Operation & Maintenance * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Amusement Park, Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry)
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Sound knowledge on machinery maintenance in cement sector/industry
- Strong interpersonal, communication skill and leadership qualities
- Strong analytical skills and Ability to work under pressure
- Understanding Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems
- Knowledge of Auto CAD
- Handy in MS Office application, specially Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point;
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Insurance, Gratuity, Medical allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Earn Leave, Yearly Increment, Entertainment Benefits and other benefits as per company rules.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 02:28:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!