এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager – MRM & KCM
Job description: Job Context
- Employment start: 1st August 2021.
- Contract duration: Initially 1 (one) year (renewable until end of the project period).
- Place of work: B-SkillFUL phase II programme, Dhaka Office.
- Field visits play a large part in the incumbent`s activities; as such, it is expected that the incumbent is willing and able to take part in such activities as needed and sometimes under short notice.
- Working Conditions and Environment: This will be applicable in accordance with the Swisscontact Operations Manual. Swisscontact offers attractive working conditions in an international and multicultural context. We see our work as a joint effort in an agile organizational culture: mutual respect, trust, and teamwork.
- The Manager – MRM & KCM is responsible for:
- Responsible for overall MRM and knowledge and content management (KCM) of the project.
- Detailed responsibilities include designing and updating the monitoring system, strategies and procedures as per the DCED standards.
- Ensuring quality and timely monitoring activities in the field; aggregating impact and outreach as per the log-frame targets.
- Managing field-based monitoring and evaluation officers and ensuring periodic feedback.
- Informing the Team Leader on programme quality, impact and strategic orientation.
- Capacity building of project staff and partners on MRM systems, standards, tools and methodologies.
- Initiating and lead periodical reviews of result chains and MRM plans; leading data analysis and consolidation for providing MRM information to project progress reports (monthly, bi-annually and annually).
- Preparing other reports as per project requirements (i.e. enrolment monitoring/employment monitoring/trade specific monitoring report).
- Leading upgradation and maintenance of the project’s MIS, facilitating and supervising the system.
- Ensure training of project staff and partners using it and ensuring proper functioning of the system.
- Operationalizing the process of results-based financing within the project by analyzing data collected through different monitoring activities.
- Facilitating integration and implementation of knowledge and content management through documenting best practices, innovative approaches, success stories and challenges across the project to promote learning and knowledge sharing from programme design and strategy development.
- Actively supporting Team Leader and Senior Managers towards development and implementation of strategy and framework for knowledge and content management and MRM.
- Developing capacity among external stakeholders, to play an effective role in MRM processes.
- Facilitating dissemination of project progress during various events.
- Coordinating the work of supervising and mentoring subordinate(s).
- Perform any other duty(s) in line with the roles and responsibilities provided, as/when assigned by the Team Leader.
- A master’s degree in Economics, Development Studies, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline.
- At least 8 year(s)
- Minimum 8 years of progressive professional experience in similar role(s) preferably in NGO/INGO
- Core Competencies and Additional Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bangla.
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office programmes (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access) and SPSS/State.
- Possesses leadership and management skills.
- Ability to work productively in a highly collaborative setting (is a team player) while also able to operate independently.
- Ability to lead strategic planning and results-based management.
- Results orientated, excellent data presentation, and strong research and reporting skills.
- Attentive to details and quality of work.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask effectively under pressure.
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities.
- Strong understanding of MRM framework with a capacity to mentor such framework to team.
- Proficient in handling qualitative data, Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation (PM&E) tools and participatory impact assessment.
- Familiarity with the DCED standard will be considered an asset.
- Works with trustworthiness and integrity and is committed to Swisscontact’s core values.
- Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to gender and diversity (including sensitivity towards people with disability).
- Must be willing and able to take part in field activities as/when needed, sometimes under short notice.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 04:58:16 GMT