এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager, Outreach & Capacity for Advocacy for Social Change
Job description: Job Context
- JOB PURPOSE: Responsible to manage developing contents during outreach events in addition to that s/he shall manage social media content. Additionally, indulge in enhancing the competency of BRAC staff.
- SAFEGUARDING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme`s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Manage content for publication, press release, op-ed, and report for the programme
- Provide necessary support on copy editing
- Manage social media messaging and content
- Create and ideate blogs
- Support in developing supporting reports in need provide training on story telling
- Bachelors preferably in English/ Business Administration or relevant subject from any recognised university/ institution
- At least 3 year(s)
- Excellent organisational and teamwork skills
- Having formal English writing skill assessment scores or graduated from an English medium institute will be given priority
- Knowledge of storytelling, blog and copy editing
- Demonstrated technical expertise in the advocacy related content development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking, policy development and fluent written/spoken English
- Minimum 3 years of working with journalism/ NGO specialised on content writing and communication
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and Life Insurance and others
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 05:32:37 GMT