এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager, Procurement, Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme (Contractual)
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar and host community people.
- Manage and coordinate procurement as per guidelines and procedures of BRAC and of other donor agencies.
- Ensure standard existing procurement practice to generate economies of scale and better value of money.
- Guide and supervise Officer, Procurement so as to accomplish goals and objectives of Procurement Departments.
- Involve in procuring goods and services through direct, quotation, or tender process and also framework agreement with vendors as required.
- Ensure and manage proper enlistment of the vendors/ suppliers.
- Assist Senior Manager, Procurement to develop and implement BRAC wide purchasing strategy.
- Ensure to evaluate cost and quality of goods and services.
- Assist Senior Manager, Procurement to lead the team for taking challenges of procurement in humanitarian and emergency situation.
- Ensure maximum satisfaction of the stakeholders by providing right products at the right time at the right place at right cost.
- Ensure cost savings together with a range of additional benefits including improved supplier performance, improved quality of service and total cost of performance along with risk management.
- Monitor and evaluate market trend and SWOT status for supplying good quality products through competitive bidding.
- Contribute to effective and efficient procurement of goods and services required by sectors/ units of HCMP.
- Be responsible for capacity building of the staff working under his/her supervision.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management/ business administration or any other relevant subject from any reputed public or private university. Candidates with professional degree in supply chain management will get preference.
- Skills Required: ERP, Framework Agreement, MS Office, Procurement System
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Supply Chain Management and Procurement * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (FMCG), Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), NGO
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Have professional procurement/supply chain management qualifications like MCIPS or Diploma/certificates will be treated as added advantage.
- Have strong ability to negotiate with stakeholders.
- Have positive aptitude of prompt problem solving.
- Have good communication in English and Bengali.
- Have excellent expertise to overcome obstacles in internal and external relationship building.
- Have proficiency in MS Office applications.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance and Others
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 04:07:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!