এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager – Procurement & Supply Management (HIV/AIDS)
Company: Save the Children
Job description: Save the Children invites applications for the above mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
The Manager – PSM will be responsible for overall procurement management of HIV/AIDS project. S/he will be working as per National and Global Fund guidelines and under the guidance and supervision of Sr. Manager & Country Procurement & Supply Chain Lead. S/he will be responsible to initiate, develop, document and ensure entire procurement processes for Care, support and treatment related component including tools, methods and policies in line with Save the Children and the Host-Country policies and procedures. Identify TA needs and address appropriately. S/he will look for effective & efficient implementation of procurement activities; facilitate procurement processes for SR/NGO. The position bears the key responsibilities of supervision, monitoring, evaluation and reporting on procurement related initiatives and will also be responsible to provide progress reports, technical and financial reports of the project.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum 06 years of experience in Procurement and Supply Chain management including Sourcing, Asset and Inventory Management, Customs Clearance, Warehouse and Stock Management of which 3 years in management position.
- Experience in Procurement management in international NGOs/Development sector/MNC is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in International procurement, Customs clearance & Management of C&F agent
- Experience in the tracking and cataloguing of incoming and outgoing goods using computer software. Experience in working with ERP software will be an added advantage.
- Assist to review and prepare capacity development activities in the field of PSM in line with Work-plan, Capacity Assessment report, regular monitoring findings.
- Ability to monitor quality assurance and compliance aspect in procurement of goods and services (eg. ARV drugs, condoms, STI services, etc.)
- Proven skill to monitor the procurement processes and facilitate required reports
- Excellent English language communication skills (both oral and written).
- Expertise using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and internet applications.
- Ability to work in high stress situations such as emergency response
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Management/Business Administration or related discipline
Contract Length: Regular
Job Location: Dhaka
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Job date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 07:04:37 GMT