ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager, Quality Assurance
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Develop, manage implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Assurance Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Effectively interact with Technical, Development and Production team to maintain product quality; ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Assisting technicians with checking patterns/specification and construction, identifying and resolving production impracticalities in an appropriately timely manner, and to make a final decision on quality according to company standards and requirements.
- Supervise in the handling of sample evaluation and production approval by reviewing the measurement, workmanship, fitting, accessories, etc., and giving comments on production.
- Monitored QA/QC performance by gathering relevant production data and producing statistical reports to be communicated with all related departments. Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
- Responsible for each aspect of quality control and product assembly in the factory
- Provide enough quality control seminars and coaching for company trainees
- Ensuring all quality & production issue by Auditing & Controlling
- Production planning & machine maintenance and also proper utilized MMR
- To give size set sample approval
- To conduct a pre-production meeting
- Doing In-line inspection to check the quality
- Follow up Pre- Final inspection
- To keep all necessary documents and quality SOP
- Ensuring master file maintaining
- To provide approval such as print, embroidery, wash & as per customer requirement.
- To maintain all discipline and compliance issue
- Lead all quality staff
- Ultimately ensure final product quality
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Textile Technology
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Quality * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Inter-personal communication skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 07:06:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!