এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager – Referral Hub
Job description: Job Context
- Work Location: IRC Bangladesh, Ukhiya Office
- Reporting to: Senior Health Manager
- Department: Health
- Expected Start Date: At Earliest
- Contract length: Till 31st December 2021 (with possibility of extension subject to funding, program needs and performance of incumbent)
- Program Management and Development:
- With Sr. Health Manager, oversee the implementation of quality health programs and ensure that program goals, objectives, targets and activities are met, as stated in the donor agreed project work plans and log frames.
- Prepare program work plans in coordination with the Sr. Health Manager and Field Coordinator/Manager for all projects.
- Conduct regular monitoring visits to the various project sites, ensuring that projects utilize standardized protocols, policies and guidelines, as outlined by the Ministry of Health and WHO. Identify technical quality and/or other implementation issues, and provide solutions and follow-up to ensure projects are on track to meet goals and are consistent with established standard methodologies.
- Ensure that the health program is implemented in line with the IRC principles: promoting and protecting rights, participation, capacity building, partnership and holistic programming.
- Strictly follow up the medical and operational supply chain system, stock recording, timely ordering for the supplies and accountabilities in relation to the warehousing and using of the supplies including medicines and medical items.
- Promote the culture of learning and documentation so that lessons learned and good practices are documented and shared for institutional memory and learning. Ensure that field experiences are documented and used to advocate on behalf of the communities.
- Help the Sr. Health Manager assessing unmet needs in the health sector with a special focus on Primary and Reproductive Health and make recommendations for how IRC can better address identified unmet needs, contributing to the IRC’s health strategy.
- Work closely with other IRC programs present in the same location, such as Women’s Protection and Empowerment, Integrated Community Case Management and nutrition, and integrate program components to the extent possible.
- Work with Sr. Health Manager to provide accurate and timely spending plans, cash forecasts, and salary allocations to Finance department.
- Staff Supervision & Development
- Maintain open and professional relations with team members, promoting a strong team spirit and providing oversight and mentorship to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions.
- Ensure training and ongoing capacity building opportunities for staff on technical and project management skills.
- Grant Management and Reporting:
- Help managing Sr. Health Manager for the assigned health program grants, and work with him to develop work, spending and procurement plans for assigned projects.
- Participate in Grants Opening, Mid-Term and Closing meetings and relay key messages and mentorship to field staff.
- Prepare internal and external reports (such as narrative reports, DHIS data reports) within agreed deadlines using IRC and donor formats, as required.
- Review Budget vs. Actual (BvA) reports on a monthly basis, recommend actions to correct identified problems with senior manager.
- Support development and maintenance of effective and efficient oversight, support, quality control and reporting systems and processes.
- Coordination & Representation:
- Actively develop and maintain effective working relationships with key partners, including donors, government actors, UN agencies, international and local NGOs, and other relevant actors.
- Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Work with Sr. Health Manager to ensure all required donor reports are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Oversee the collection and timely reporting of program data and indicators for all health programs in line with IRC’s guidelines and according to internal and donor requirements, ensuring timely collection and entry of program data.
- Participate in the design of robust M&E plans and design/adapt health information systems including surveillance systems for the IRC health programs.
- Conduct monthly program data analysis with Sr. Health Manager and also with the health staffs to discuss progress on grant indicators, disease trends, define action points for how to stay on track with grant requirements, and follow up with those points.
- Work with the M&E team to produce and analyze all weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports and ensure timely submission of all such reports.
- Other Duties:
- Consistently and dedicatedly monitor/assess the safety and security of field teams, promptly reporting concerns or incidents to Supervisor/IRC management and liaising with other external parties as required to maintain/enhance the security environment.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to enable and develop IRC programs.
- Health professional with a Master’s in Public Health degree.
- Clinical Medical degree will be preferred
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in the management of health programs either with an NGO or government body.
- Previous clinical experience and demonstrated capacity to provide clinical supervision and mentorship for health workers.
- Ability and flexibility to understand the cultural and political environment and to work well with the local health representatives.
- Previous experience supervising and managing a multi-disciplinary team in a cross-cultural setting.
- Demonstrated experience in capacity building and mentoring of national and international staff.
- Demonstrated experience in grant management and proposal writing.
- Excellent computer skills in programs such as: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and any data management software
- Should be a teammate with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure in a stressful environment, displaying patience, compassion and diplomacy.
- Ability to be creative, flexible, and adaptive.
- Ability to live in challenging conditions and ability to work under difficult, high pressure situations.
- Fluency in English and/or (other languages) required.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- Competitive Base Pay
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Fringe Benefits (As per IRC National Pay Scale in Bangladesh)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 02:51:53 GMT