ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager Sales (Days Hotel)
Job description: Job Context
Days Hotel (A sister concern of Intraco Group) is looking for a Manager Sales who is responsible for prospecting for new business, while maintaining and nurturing old customers and accounts for the hotel and who can generating top line hotel`s revenues .
- Result oriented and able to achieve sales targets.
- Preferably on his customers profile to fulfill the market demand.
- Analyzes current client base or target market for the hotel.
- Devises new ways to expand that client base.
- Develops promotional and advertising materials for the hotel.
- Oversees distribution of marketing materials.
- Reaches out to organizations and businesses that might require a hotel for conferences and events.
- Meets with representatives from these companies to explain the hotel’s merits and amenities.
- Networks with wedding planners and special event planners to encourage hotel bookings.
- Designs and advertises special group rates and packages to increase larger bookings.
- Overcomes hesitations of clients to close a sale.
- Manages accounts of high-profile clients.
- Processes payments and applies discounts as necessary.
- Addresses and resolves any issues or complaints regarding sales or marketing.
- Ensures that guests are enjoying their stay at the hotel and that large group needs are met.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to encourage repeat and recurring business.
- First degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or MBA.
- Skills Required: Sales
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales & Marketing * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Is willing and able to travel to establish and maintain client networks.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Is capable of creating and maintaining a large client network.
- Demonstrates familiarity with budget software and financial management.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Possesses strong leadership skills.
- Is familiar with the workings of the hotel and hospitality industry.
- Demonstrates strong persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Works well with a variety of different individuals.
- As per organization policy
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As pr organization policy
Job date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 07:48:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!