এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager – Self-Help Group (SHG)
Job description: Job Context
- Samaj Kallayan O Unnayan Shangstha (SKUS) envisions a peaceful, prosperous, and poverty-free society that ensures everyone`s basic needs and rights. SKUS has since the 2017 Rohingya refugee influx worked in Cox`s Bazar district with children adolescents, women, and men. Based on children`s, adolescents`, women`s, and human rights. SKUS has established quality learning and protection centers with support from different international donors, including UN agencies.
- SKUS is implementing the “Safeguarding women`s and children`s rights in the Rohingya refugee crisis in Ukhiya sub-district in Bangladesh” project with the support of KNH-Germany. The project aims to improve particularly, women, children, and adolescents of Rohingya refugees in the camps and among the inhabitants of the host community`s well-being. The project also has aimed to secure their livelihoods and improve their ability to organize themselves.
- SKUS is looking for a suitable candidate for the immediate appointment of Manager SHG for the project as mentioned above, supported by KNH-Germany and BMZ. The Manager SHG position is responsible for leading the overall SHG approach intervention. S/he will lead and manage SHG team in Rohingya refugee camp and in the host community in Ukhiya of Cox`s Bazar district maintaining close collaboration with respective Project staff through planning, implementing, and managing the delivery as per the project`s requirement. He/She will also closely work with other component team members of the project, other project teams, relevant government officials, private sector, non-government, and civil society organizations.
- Contract Duration: The initial start-up project is until March 2021 and funds are secured for continuation
- Orient all stakeholders in the identified SHG Approach area before implementation
- Provide/coordinate/organize training for SHG organizers, Facilitators, Community Volunteers, SHGs, Cluster Level Associations (CLA), Federation according to the training modules.
- Develop the overall implementation plan in consultation with the Project Coordiantor of the Project.
- Facilitate the SHG organizers, Facilitators, Community Volunteers to prepare a plan of activities so that the overall implementation plan is achieved in terms of quantity and quality
- Monitor the work of the SHG organizers, Facilitators, Community Volunteers in terms of quantity and quality
- Mentor and nurture the SHG organizers, Facilitators, Community Volunteers so that they can do their work well despite difficulties and hardships in the field
- Keep the management informed of the implementation in the field in coordination with Project coordinator and get them involved.
- Provide CLAs and the Federation with relevant information for establishing linkages and getting project support.
- Support the CLA and Federation to develop their vision, mission, and action plan.
- Maintain project database and compile the data and produce monthly, bi-annually, and annual reports on the progress of the project and disseminate necessary information to Project Manager, SHG organizers, Facilitators, Community Volunteers.
- Regular visits to Multi Purpose Cetner (MPC) and provide constructive feedback.
- Organize national and international different day celebration
- Perform other official tasks, as and when required, for the greater interest of the project/organization.
- Follow and maintain the disciplines properly as mentioned in the HR Policies & Procedures of SKUS.
- Work in the true spirit of teamwork and preserve personal integrity and respecting the organizational hierarchy of accountability
- Established Network with different SHA partners
- Work at office
- Master of Social Science (MSS)
- Masters Degree in any other relevant subject
- Skills Required: Communication skill, Facilitation, Motivational skill
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Project Management * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 3 years’ relevant experience in development projects. Big team management an advantage.
- Have experience in women empowerment, GBV
- Knowledge of Child Rights and Child Protection, Related Law and Policy, Social Cohesion, MHPSS, SHA, Peace Building, Governance, Advocacy, Community Mobilization, considered an advantage;
- Have the experience to work with CBOs
- Have expertise in stakeholder management
- Training facilitation skills
- Sound knowledge on using different software related to data entry, analysis, report writing, and preparing presentations, etc.
- Willingness to visit field activities frequently
- The candidate can drive and have a valid motorcycle driving license will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to work hard, work under pressure in humanitarian response context, positive and can-do attitude, and ability to understand the local language.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Cox’s Bazar, Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- Tk. 70000 – 80000 (Monthly)
- Negotiable based on qualification and experience
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per project
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong – Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 07:42:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!