এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager, Shelter Home
Job description: Job Context
Light House, a national level non-political development organization working since 1988 for the well-being of the poor, adibashi, refugee and socially excluded population in Bangladesh. We work with govt. institutions, media, donors and other stakeholder to attain SDG and vision 2021. Its main focus onto provide health, nutrition & population services; poverty reduction & sustainable livelihood; environment, disaster & climate change, governance, human rights and justice for creating a society where all people, irrespective of their ethnicity, age, economic status and sexual identity, can enjoy a health life with dignity. Light House is looking for talented, ambitious and creative minded personnel for the following position of its project titled: Ensure SRH services for the Women and Girls who are higher risk of HIV, Cox`s Bazar district” under the support of UNHCR.
- The Manager will provide leadership in achieving the goals and objectives of the shelter home and beside will also provide strategic guidance and technical expertise in the management of home’s services and legal protection of the beneficiaries.
- She will be responsible for overall management of the shelter home and provide/support for day to day supervision of all residential and concern staff in the shelter home; housekeeping, kitchen and store management as well as other basic service facilities for the women, girls and children belongs to home. Beside all relevant administrative work, she will be responsible for ensuring legal protection, support as needed in collaboration with GO/NGO service providers/institutions.
- Bachelor of Social Science (BSS)
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
NGO/ Other Services * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 45 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- A university degree in a discipline appropriate to the position specialization is required such as social science, or an equivalent job-related field.More than 3 years of experiences are required in managing shelter home or relevant rehabilitation service center along with exclusive working experience in the field of SGBV, legal protection and sex trafficking.
Tk. 42000 – 45000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per project budget allocation.
Expected salary: 42000 – 45000 per month
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:33:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!