ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager / Sr. Manager Organizational Development & HR Strategy, Human Resources Division
Job description: Job Context
Lead in the design and implementation of Organization`s development tools and processes including HR strategy, organizational transformation, organization structure, culture development, organization effectiveness. This role is responsible for planning, organizing, developing, implementing and providing effective leadership and management for achieving a HPO (High Performing Organization) strategy that facilitates the alignment and integration of people, processes and technology; vision, value and culture; leadership and workforce; and business goals and strategy. The incumbent needs to act as the human resources business partner to all Heads of the Divisions.
- Drive Organization Effectiveness & Culture
- Establish an effective Performance Management Program
- Build and manage leadership architecture for the organization
- Provide internal consulting and change management support
- Formulate and drive HR communication strategy for the organization
- Min 4 years of graduate degree from any university
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 years of relevant work-experience from any reputed organization with 2-3 years of experience in Organizational Development area like developing and implementing programs in organizational development, strategic planning, employee and management training, leadership development, coaching, process facilitation, organizational intervention or other areas aimed at strategically improving the performance of an organization and its employees.
- Strong strategic thinking.
- Intimate knowledge in digital presentation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Multitasking ability.
- Excellent change management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills – including demonstrated classroom facilitation skills
Job date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 08:47:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!