ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager, Supply Chain Management
Job description: Job Context
BRB Hospitals Ltd. started its` operation in brand new facility with an `international standard`. The hospital is equipped with state of the art technologies. Renowned medical practitioners across the country and professional teams at different discipline are committed to earn patient satisfaction through quality assurance and accountability. As for being a member of this professional team, the hospital is now currently in search of “Manager, Supply Chain Management”.
- His/her responsibilities but not limited to are mentioned as follows :
- Lead and manage all facilities of Supply Chain activities
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders. Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements. Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and measurements.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Execute the implementation and operational plan for all of the point of use systems
- Coordinate, manage, and evaluate facilities of Supply Chain personnel. Documentation of physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Manage the facility implementation plan, identify and mitigate risks (leverage lessons learned, utilize proactive communication techniques), and monitor resource allocations to ensure successful execution of plan
- Execute the Supply Chain Performance Measurement plan at the facility and report these results to the senior management team in an accurate and timely manner.
- Actively seeks ways to control costs without compromising patient safety, quality of care of the services delivered
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
- Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers. Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management will get preference
- Preferred Professional Certification: NA
- Training/Trade Course: Having Training in health aid will get preference
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
At least 3 years professional experience in renowned hospitals
- Age at least 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 7 Years of experience in the relevant field having at least 3 years experience in similar position in any reputed Organization/Hospital.
- Computer proficiency related to Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, and Word) and other specialized software and/or databases.
- Ability to mentor, lead and motivate individuals and/or groups of individuals toward the accomplishment of departmental and organizational goals
- Experienced in Hospital Supply Chain Operation, who got the leadership quality in performing his responsibilities will get preference.
- As per Company policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Having Training in health aid will get preference.
Job date: Tue, 25 May 2021 07:51:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!