Full Job Description
In business since 2005, Plastek Cards manufactures plastic card products, including gift cards, membership cards, hotel room key cards, loyalty cards, and more. Our customers include small businesses and national brands, including many Las Vegas resorts. We are known for our quality, service, and team spirit. Visit plastekcards.com for more information on our products.
The Manufacturing Worker position may operate a variety of machines in the card production process. These machines can include the collator, laminator, punch machine, PMC, magnetic stripe roll-on, sorter machine, hole punch machine or other machines, as needed. Responsibilities are primarily general machine operation and troubleshooting. Occasional weekend work required.
- Paid vacation time.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Prepare machine for start of shift, which includes necessary materials and paperwork.
- Perform duties necessary to operate machine and perform required tasks according to machine or position procedures.
- Complete all necessary paperwork required for machine being utlized.
- Clean and stock work area in preparation for next work day or shift.
- Perform these and other duties as assigned by supervisor or other appropriate management personnel.
- High school diploma or GED.
- No previous experience necessary. Will train.
- Ability to differentiate color variance.
- Basic math and reading skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic computer abilities.
- Must be able to stand during the work shift.
Note: All applicants must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screening. References will be requested and contacted prior to hiring.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- anufacturing, assembly, or production: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location