এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: M&E and Documentation Officer-Humanitarian on contract basis
Job description: Job Context
- Line of responsibility: The M&E and Documentation Officer-Humanitarian is directly reportable to the Head of Adolescent and Youth Programme.
- CWFD emerged from an emotional response to help women in need of reproductive health care counseling. The organization, originally named as “Concerned Women for Family Planning (CWFP), started its voluntary activities in 1974 to help the refuge coming to Dhaka city after the devastating famine of 1974. The organization was registered in 1975 with Directorate of Social welfare and formally launched its project activities in 1976 with only 5 female staff to cover an area of Dhaka city slum comprising around 50,000 people. For more information, please visit our website www.cwfd.org
- Vision Statement: Empower women, youths and adolescents to achieve gender equality and social justice within family and society.
- Mission Statement: CWFD is a non-political, non-profit voluntary organization run by women of Bangladesh to support, promote and protect the interest of women in Bangladesh by providing community-based health care, empower community to exercise their rights to eliminate social injustice, creating economic opportunities, empower under privileged youth of urban and rural population and develop human resources for a positive social change.
- Project background: Concerned Women for Family Development will receive funds from United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) to implement Generation Breakthrough Project: Phase-II `Improving the Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights including Maternal, Newborn and Adolescent Health in Bangladesh (ImSRHRMNAH,B)`. This project aims to address gender- based violence (GBV) in Bangladesh by establishing linkages to adolescent sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) and gender equity, with a focus on engaging boys and improving relationship building skills. As a part of delivering adolescent friendly health services, `Improving Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights including maternal and new born health in Bangladesh` project will create linkage for tele-counseling and referral services to different service providers on sexual and reproductive health and gender-based violence. The primary target group of this helpline and adolescent friendly health service are adolescents aged 10-19 years.
- Similarly, CWFD working with UNFPA for the national humanitarian response, the A&Y programme unit of UNFPA is expecting to receive funds from UNOCHA for the CERF Anticipatory Action Pilot Phase II.
- Job Duration: Up to 27 December 2021 and maybe extended depending on availability of fund.
- Job Summary: The M&E and Documentation Officer is responsible to support smooth implementation of the CERF AA Pilot Project activities by proper M&E and Documentation an effective reporting system. He/she will work under the direct supervision of the Project Coordinator of CWFD. In addition, s/he needs to maintain close contact with the Technical Officers. His/her place of posting will be at the CWFD Headquarter, Dhaka. He/she will spend around 50% time in the field.
- Monitoring, evaluation, data management,
- M&E and Documentation Officer will act as the focal point of M&E and Documentation activity of the project. S/he will be responsible for process and progress monitoring at the field level.
- M&E and Documentation Officer will be responsible to tracking the monitoring system for the project activities through developing monitoring tools for the project.
- M&E and Documentation Officer will be responsible for all monitoring data management in both soft and hard forms. S/he will be responsible for data collecting from the field data and prepare monthly and quarterly progress report maintaining time line of UNFPA.
- Collect case studies and document those.
- M&E and Documentation Officer will orient Technical Officers how to collect and write case studies.
- S/he will document all important case studies of the project for sharing with UNFPA.
- Arrange preparation of video focusing towards the project achievements.
- Preparation of different project reports.
- Keep all related project information in a way so that any information can be provided as per need of the management.
- Prepare periodical project achievement reports narrative and formative highlighting project’s learnings and challenges.
- Prepare project events report just after the event is held.
- Prepare project success stories and case studies.
- Documentation and reporting
- Will be responsible for producing the analysis of reports as per schedule/project documents and assist Project Coordinator and to ensure the same.
- Prepare monthly DC office report with maintaining all the compliance of DC office.
- Will assist to DMS for prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports of the project following the instructions and guideline by donor agency
- Will do assessment analysis for each training.
- Will attend training session and monitor the training program and report to the management for further improvement
- Will take lead role in case of any survey/study in the project, evaluation for the project and similar activities for the project.
- Collect all the relevant good practices of the project activities and document through photographs and narrative reports.
- Post graduate from any recognized university preferably in statistics.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field of Monitoring and Evaluation. Sound knowledge on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights and experienced in presenting project status in the high level meeting and workshop with the donors; GO & NGO officials; innovative, dynamic, hardworking and have good interpersonal relationship and ability to work in a team; experienced in communication, liaison and collaborating with the GO/NGO officials; have knowledge about budget preparation, monitoring of expenses, report preparation at the different stage of the project; good knowledge on monitoring and evaluation activities, good communication skill in English and Bengali; good knowledge on staff supervision, good skills in computer operation especially with MS-Word, power point and spread sheet, internet and email applications; willing to work under pressure situation and interested to visit the remote areas of Bangladesh.
- Communication and Language Proficiency: Must be strong in independent communication in English and using internet and social media.
- BDT 50,000/- per month (including all other benefits).
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 50000 per month
Job date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 07:29:03 GMT