এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: M&E Associate
Job description: Job Context
- PHALS in partnership with COAST Foundation is going to implement ToGETHER Project funded by Malteser International in Cox’sbazar district. Recruitment against the following M&E Associate position will be made for implementation of PHALS projects intervention.
- M&E Associate is primarily responsible for tracking the DIP with immediate results that allow staff to excel in program operations, outcomes, and impacts and meet internal and external stakeholders’ need at multiple levels. This position will also ensure that monthly MIS, Quarterly and Annual narrative report is grounded in collecting systematic evidence which will be used to measure and monitor progress and assist to impact (Baseline Survey, Mid Term and End line evaluation) study.
- M&E Associate will monitor and report on all project monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning activities with the technical support from PHALS. The thorough and service-oriented approach of M&E Associate will ensure that the project consistently applies best practices and constantly works towards improving the impact of its benefits to the project participants.
- M&E Associate will be key MEAL person working closely with CBM (Capacity Building Manager) and ensure M&E processes including accountability and learning, accurate and timely data collection, analysis and reporting, will maintain strong database as per CBM advice.
- • Support the coordination and implementation of all assigned projects’ M&E activities as outlined in the DIP in line with M&E Policy and Procedures and Program Quality Principles.
- • Monitor and report any M&E- related challenges and gaps identified to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules. Assist project staffs in their efforts to reflect on project experiences.
- • Conduct field visit and support field-level project M&E activities including digital data collection and assisting project staffs in their efforts to collect and ensure produce timely evidence- based M&E data as per reporting schedule.
- • Lead the roll-out and implementation of feedback and response mechanism (FRM). Support actively seeking and responding to feedback from all members of targeted communities and other stakeholders as defined the FRM.
- • Collect information on staff M&E capacity needs and technical assistance needs of frontline staffs and monitor M&E-related capacity building and technical support activities to ensure effective impact.
- • Complete project documentation for assigned M&E activities. Assist with identifying information for case studies and reports on promising practices.
- • Support program learning and decision-making by posing thoughtful questions, engaging with project data, reflecting upon and sharing with project management the information gathered from community members.
- • Work closely with PHALS project offices coordinating baseline, mid-term, end line evaluation and other ad hoc studies;
- • Prepare event base, monthly, quarterly, six-monthly, annual and completion report including photos, case studies, graphs, video, etc. focusing the results in English or Bengali as per need;
- • Support in design and conducting data quality assessment (DQA)
- • Provide regular update of the project to CBM and, perform any other duties as assigned by PHALS Management within the scope of general responsibilities.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Social Science (BSS)
- Skills Required: Basic IT knowledge (Microsoft Office, Communiction skill in English, Data Analysis, Database
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
At least 03 years relevant NGO experience
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- • Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment;
- • Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with frontline staffs and community people;
- • Attend details, accuracy, and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities;
- • Proactive, result oriented and service oriented;
- • Honest and transparent person with good interpersonal skills;
- • Able to take decision in a timely manner, priorities and multi-task work seamlessly;
- • Having a good hand skill on computer (MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, Photoshop, Illustrator and others); and
- • Having valid driving license and able to drive motorcycle for long distances.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Tk. 28500 (Monthly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 28500 per month
Job date: Mon, 24 May 2021 00:43:14 GMT