এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: M&E Officer – GIZ Livelihoods Project/Ramu
Job description: Job Context
Helvetas Bangladesh is looking for a M&E Officer GIZ Livelihoods Project/Ramu under Cox`s Bazar based Programme Office. Under the supervision of Project Manager, this position will support the project team ensure MRM system, functions of effective monitoring and reporting at different level.
- Develop, update or review overall monitoring and result measurement MRM system and sub-system in a participatory way
- Select/develop process, tools (including mobile base monitoring tools) and techniques for capturing information on project impacts, outcomes, outputs, process and lessons learned.
- Ensure projects have updated work-plan and performance management plan (PMPs) with approved proposals, regularly reviewing and updating as needed.
- Carry out data quality assessment regularly for MEAL data based on agreed indicators to guide decision making.
- Develop quarterly, annual and other event reports including case incidence, best practices and process documentation that capture outcome of the project based on analysis.
- Liaise with the PM to ensure that GiZ projects adhere to accountability requirements by initiating baseline surveys for new projects/ programmes and conducting relevant evaluations for ongoing projects to meet Helvetas standards.
- Lead and/or coordinate all assessments, evaluations and performance evaluation tasks including planning and reporting on the same.
- Coordinate the review all survey reports prepared to ensure quality and accurate reporting.
- Timely plan and initiate all pre and post intervention assessments, KAP surveys, Post Distribution Monitoring and Real Time Evaluation of emergency programmes.
- Conduct monitoring of all GiZ project activity implementation and post implementation monitoring to meet standards on a regular basis
- Share learning and provide constructive comments to colleagues in order to ensure programme quality
- Build capacity of staff through training to ensure adoption of new data monitoring tools and quality of data collected
- Provide need based orientation/training to relevant project personnel/partner NGO staff members on MRM system, data gathering and entering data into database.
- Contribute and provide information to prepare experience capitalisation document and communication material to internal knowledge sharing and learning.
- Participate actively in developing annual plan of operation, annual progress sharing and other team events like coordination meeting.
- Coordinate the technical and methodological inputs with the Dhaka and CXB based management as well as with thematic experts and project teams of Helvetas.
- Master degree in any of the following discipline: Development Studies, Social Science, Economics, Statistics or relevant discipline from any university.
- Exp 4 year(s)
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in relevant field or the agriculture, livelihood, skill development, market linkage, value chain analysis, community development project, including a mature understanding of humanitarian and sustainable livelihoods.
- Community development skills, including participatory community assessment and planning techniques, with skills in capacity building of communities and experience of working with different projects groups such as livelihoods, skill development and cash for work.
- Specific training in project cycle management, monitoring systems, knowledge management and use of relevant software.
- Fluent in English, Bengali native speaker, Chittagonian desirable
Cox’s Bazar (Ramu)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- 12 months national employment contract with salary range BDT. 70,000/- to BDT. 90,000/- including all benefits (PF, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Insurance and others as per HR policy). Based on fund availability and individual performance, the contract would be extended.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 07:15:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!