এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: MEAL Officer
Job description: Job Context
To develop systematic and realistic monitoring plans and tools that capture quantitative and qualitative data to report on project performance indicators and staff on the data management, data analysis and result oriented programming, monitoring and evaluation report writing techniques and requirements for relevant donor to ensure compliance – collecting program data and accurately completing data reports to measure progress.
- To facilitate and roll out of project MEAL system, framework, processes and products and ensure alignment and compliance with WV Partnership standards (DME, Program effectiveness) effectively and efficiently for strengthening M&E System and function.
- To work on establishing effective MEAL system including community led monitoring for the project.
- To support in implementing monitoring and evaluation of the project through ensuring effective use of data in decision-making initiatives from the lessons learned;
- To conduct regular analysis of monitoring data and inform management and relevant stakeholders for taking effective decision making.
- To support in capturing best practices for project/organizational Knowledge Management.
- To conduct small study/research and bring innovation in program design and monitoring
- To support in establishing accountability especially feedback and complain mechanism at projects and partners.
- To conduct data auditing for ensuring quality of data to produce quality of MEAL products.
- To work closely with other team members of project and partner to perform MEAL related activities.
- Data collection, triangulation and ensure data consistency
- Ensure monitoring reports in timely manner;
- Documentation of project reports on monitoring, evaluation, researchers’/study and better practices;
- Establish project based Monitoring System and follow up
- Build MEAL Capacities of project/partner and orient / train project staff on data collection process, monitoring tools, methodology and standard reporting format.
- Ensure quality of project activities by introducing & adopting appropriate monitoring & supervision system & tools;
- Provide feedback to project staff.
- Result sharing and reporting.
- Adopt monitoring tools and flow of information management system to ensure monitoring and support project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences; Demography, Development Studies, Statistics, Disaster Management or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s)
- At least two years hands on experience in monitoring and evaluation of development / emergency projects
- Must have knowledge and skills of project implementation
- Familiar with and abide by the NGO/Red Cross Code of Conduct, the People in Aid Code, HAP, Core Humanitarian standards
- Oral and written communication skills in English and Bengali
- Oral communication skills in Chittagonian and/or Rohingya
- Ability to work in a team
- Work under pressure and can take additional responsibilities
- Intermediate level of computer literacy using of Microsoft Office Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Power Point, SPSS & other database program.
- Proven skill in quantitative and report writing
- Understanding the Humanitarian Industry
- World Vision is committed to first do no harm to children or adult beneficiaries, to respect the rights of all beneficiaries, and to uphold the best interests of children as a primary consideration in all actions and decisions; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child and Adult Safeguarding Policy. Essential
- World Vision Bangladesh has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work. World Vision Bangladesh as Child Safe Organization discourages anyone to apply with prior record of conviction related with child neglect, abuse and exploitation.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 08:01:18 GMT