এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Medical Assistant
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Provide quality STI and GH services to the gender diversified population and hijra at service centers, which include DICs, Sub-DICs, Outlets and Satellites, and community settings.
- Provide differentiated HIVtesting services (HTS) (including HIV self-testing, partner testing, index testing, couple testing, social-network based testing) to the gender diversified population and hijra, and their partners at service centers and community settings.
- Conduct physical examinations of the beneficiaries maintaining proper infection prevention procedure and ensure privacy during physical examination.
- Record present and past medical complaints of beneficiaries properly in the health card and prescribe medicines as per the treatment protocol; ensure proper dispensing of drugs including STI DOTs to beneficiaries of the service centers and maintain records accordingly.
- Provide prescriptions or facilitate referral for STIs for the partners(including female partner) of gender diversified population
- Provide referral services to the gender diversified population and hijra for complicated STIs and GH and other required services to GoB health facilities.
- Provide counseling assistance in regards to personal risk assessments, safer sex behaviors and partner notification; perform 4Cs (i.e. compliance with treatment, counseling for prevention, condom demonstration, contact tracing) according to National as well as project guideline during counseling; demonstrate proper use of condoms;
- Ensure availability and maintenance of proper clinical set up (e.g. patient bed, spot light, patient screen, adequate lighting facilities, running water supply etc.), infection prevention equipment’s (e.g., autoclave, incinerator, etc.) and clinical equipments (e.g. BP machine, thermometer, weight machine, proctoscope etc.). Ensure that they are in operation and properly used.
- Ensure that adequate medicines are kept in the store in proper environment as per the standard practice and relevant SoP; update medicine stock register regularly, review medicine stock, notify regarding any stock-out/short expiry situation to concerned authority at least four (4) months back and prepare medicine requisition when required.
- Ensure ethical issues like confidentiality, non-discriminatory attitude towards gender diversified population and hijra populations are maintained; and treat beneficiaries with respect and dignity
- Store the blisters of STI DOTs medicine (i.e., Cefixime and Azythromycine) at service centers until the verification by PR or SR representatives. Keep records of incineration of the blisters after the verification by the PR or SR.
- Ensure proper application of all monitoring tools for monitoring clinical activities (i.e., STI, GH, HTS, verbal TB screening, referral etc.); Review overall clinic performance regularly and guide the staff and report to the concern Program specialist.
- Perform verbal TB screening of all patients attending the clinic; ensure accompanied referral of presumptive TB cases to TB DOTS center for diagnosis and/or treatment and follow-up of TB positive cases to ensure treatment adherence.
- Perform HTS activities as per schedule; provide pre-test information and post-test counseling, perform HIV testing (with whole blood/oral fluid) according to algorithm after proper consent, deliver report to the clients, keep record maintaining confidentiality; maintain appropriate bio-safety measures during testing in order to ensure quality of test, ensure referral, linkage and enrollment of HIV positive clients to the GoB ART centers by himself or peer navigator.
- Prepare list of requisition for HTS reagent and consumables; maintain stock register of HTS reagent and consumable regularly.
- Store and document QC samples to be send to the icddr, b laboratory; store reagents and samples maintaining cold chain in order to organize and preserve samples properly.
- Ensure proper registration of clinic patients on each clinic day and maintain all relevant records and files with maintaining confidentiality; submit monthly report to the DIC Manger/Sub DIC in charge on time. Prepare monthly HTS report and submit to SR focal person timely.
- Overall maintain confidentiality of all records; correct and timely reporting (including TB-based data entry on time); committed to achieve project targets; compliant with National and project guidelines, SOPs, instructions etc; maintain referral mechanism.
- Execute any other assignment as per the project requirement assigned by the supervisor
- Work at office
- Diploma in Medical Technology
- Diploma in Medical Faculty
- At least 03 years Medical Assistant diploma course completion from GoB authorized Institution of MATS and 01-year internship with BMDC registration.
- At least 1 year direct working experiences with any of the marginalized and vulnerable community people will be preferred
- BMDC Registration is mandatory
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 35 years
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse population
- Ability to exercise flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral
- Ability to plan, evaluate and meet deadlines
- Knowledge in good report writing
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to plan, evaluate and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn or possess knowledge of a wide range of information technologies
Moulvibazar (Moulvibazar Sadar)
- Tk. 18807 (Monthly)
- Including All benefits.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Mobile bill
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 18807 per month
Location: Moulvibazar, Sylhet
Job date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 22:03:04 GMT