এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Medical Assistant
Job description: Job Context
Reporting to: Coordinator and medical officer.
- Assessments involve checking a patient’s vital signs, performing a physical exam and obtaining the patient’s medical history. Vital signs include blood pressure, pulse, breathing rate and temperature.
- Collecting samples for laboratory testing, process samples and send samples to required sample test unit in Refugee camp.
- Administer oral and inject-able medications as per doctor’s prescription.
- Assist physicians with exams and procedures.
- Collect data about previous health, medical and surgical history from patients.
- Updating patients record data, disease data following WHO data monitoring website.
- Order medical and office supplies and medications when needed.
- Provide patient education as directed by the doctor or other provider
- Daily reporting to Coordinator and medical officer about daily basis update of the health post.
- Work at office
- Diploma in Medical faculty of Bangladesh (Government or Government recognized institution and should have valid registration number)
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
NGO ( Health)
- Age 23 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Working experience at Rohingya Refugee Camp.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- Tk. 30000 – 35000 (Monthly)
- Gross salary. No bonus.
Compensation & Other Benefits
Expected salary: 30000 – 35000 per month
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 02:00:57 GMT