এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Medical Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
- The Medical Coordinator is the technical lead for RI`s health and nutrition activities and programs for the Rohingya refugee response. The Medical Coordinator is responsible for the design and coordination of all health and nutrition activities ensuring activities ensuring that they meet international and national standards for quality Report To: Program Manager
- Department: Health
- Position Report to: Health Program Manager
- Duty Station: Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Expected Start Date: At Earliest
- Contract length: Up to June 30, 2021.
- Implementation of Clinical Services
- Oversee daily implementation and monitoring of medical services at all RI supported mobile and static health clinics.
- Put in place quality control measures to regularly assess the quality of medical services being provided to patients.
- Establish pathway for referral of complicated cases to higher level care.
- Assist clinical supervisors in ensuring supply chain of needed medications and consumables. Raise purchase requests for needed items.
- Ensure all clinics are prepared for disease prevention, detection and response.
- Quickly address problems with implementation that arise on a day-to-day basis, liaising with the Health Program Manager as needed for additional support.
- Ensure quality health data is being captured by the medical staff and DSO.
- Staff Management
- Provide line management of clinic supervisors.
- Provide site-level technical support through regular field visits, mentorship, coaching and supervision of clinical staff at the facilities.
- Build capacity of clinical staff, and ensure that implementation quality is in line with RI and MOH standards.
- Regular meeting and communication with field based medical staff.
- Ensure adequate scheduling of clinical staff and management of leave.
- Program Management
- Support the program manager in management of the project cycle, including donor reporting, workplans and meeting budget requirements.
- Monitor implementation of health and nutrition programs to ensure progress according to project plans and grants. Identify any bottlenecks and take action to address gaps.
- Seek opportunities to adjust programming based on the needs of the field and explore new ideas to better deliver services.
- Participate in the planning of new programming.
- Coordination and Technical Representation
- Regularly liaise and coordinate with technical counterparts from partners, UN agencies, the district health management team, and the Ministry of Health.
- Represent RI in coordination and technical meetings both in the field and Cox’s Bazar.
- Medical doctor, Masters of Public Health or equivalent preferred
- Skills Required: Management and Leadership
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 5 years of experience practicing medicine; at least 2 years of experience working with an international health NGO. Experience working in similar refugee contexts is desirable.
- This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment
- A dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to perform in a demanding, fast paced environment.
- Experience and ability to implement full project management cycle (proposal and logical framework, work plans, budget management, reporting)
- Substantive experience managing, supervising, and mentoring clinical staff.
- Ability to creatively solve complex and sudden clinical and medical logistics challenges with limited support.
- Takes initiative and ability to multi-task.
- Ability and willingness to travel to and work in difficult environments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- As per RI National Pay Scale Policy in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Two festival bonuses in a year equivalent to one Gross salary.
- Severance (8.33% of the monthly Gross salary) goes with the monthly release of the salary.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 02:24:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!