এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Medical Data Officer (Teknaf Base)
Job description: Job Context
This Position is responsible for supporting the operationalization of the health project monitoring and evaluation system by ensuring health data and information is collected, checked for completeness and quality, entered and disseminated, and feedback up taken in a timely manner, by joining and contributing to health assessments, supportive supervision , project activity initiation and review and linking the project with stakeholders in the field level in Teknaf base.
- Contributes to the design, planning and implementation of health project monitoring and evaluation
- Participate in design, production and distribution of formats and data collection tools. Ensure consistent supply and availability of health registers and reporting tools
- Provide technical assistance to staff responsible for on site data collection
- Participate in orientation of staff to health data collection tools and formats through hands-on sessions organized on site
- Obtain completed data forms from the field on a timely schedule (daily, weekly, monthly) and cross-check these for accuracy and completeness
- Enter data in the health data-base on a timely basis, and contribute in improving the health data base
- Submit updated health data base on a weekly and monthly basis, and as requested by project management and coordination. Provide and clarify descriptive snap shots of data
- Plan and lead field activity review, feedback and dissemination sessions
- Participate in project initiation, progress and quality improvement assessments and processes (project inception meetings, satisfaction surveys, focus group discussions)
- Supports efforts to grow the project impact through advocacy, relationship building, information gathering and positioning.
- Ensures and maintains confidentiality of health information and data
- Ensure filing of documents and regular back up of all processed data
- Represents Tdh in field site programmatic stakeholders meetings and events.
- Ensure to report all kind of health data to DHIS-2, EWARS, 4W, CHW working group, SRH working group and others.
- Supervise Data assistant & collaborate with M&E officer of TDH office.
- Be flexible and perform additional tasks and responsibilities as required by direct supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Field or Project Organizer, Manual Development/ Documentation, Monitoring and Evaluation, Program Officer/ Manager, Project Coordinator/ Officer, Research, Supervision, Survey Enumerator
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Prior Work Experience: Minimum 2 year of progressively responsible experience in data management with INGO, Local NGO or private/national company is required.
- Skills and Abilities: Organized, discreet, and people oriented. Possess strong communication skills (both oral and written), able to communicate with tact and diplomacy, and be able to work effectively with employees at all levels of an organization.
- Skills with MS Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ODK Based Data Collection Tools such as KOBO, and the capacity to learn new software applications.
- Language Proficiency: English and Bangla skills are required for writing, typing and speaking. English Language proficiency will be tested. Knowledge of Chitagonian would be an asset
- Manages time and priorities, meets deadlines
- Cooperates and contributes to achieving goals
- Supports and advises colleagues
- Adapts communication to the intercultural environment
- Respect for others
- Accept other responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf)
Tk. 55400 (Monthly)
Expected salary: 55400 per month
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 01:44:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!