ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Medical Officer
Job description: Job Context
- We are looking for young, energetic, and passionate female doctors who want to make a difference in the society by providing quality and compassionate care to the thalassemia patients.
- Candidates with a carrier goal in medicine/hematology/pediatrics are encouraged to apply. FCPS Part 1 with one to two years of post-graduate training in these disciplines would be an advantage.
- Candidates who live near the hospital (Shantinagar, Dhaka), and available for joining immediately will be preferred.
- Interviews will be called via Zoom Video Conferencing on a first come first server basis.
- Work hour: Our regular work follows roster in two shifts (8:00am to 3:30pm) /(2:30pm to 10:00pm).
- Weekly holiday: Sunday
- COVID 19 NOTE: We are committed to preventing the spread of coronavirus by personal protection, social distancing, and hygiene practices. The Thalassemia Foundation Hospital provides personal protective equipment (PPE) to its staff. We prioritize our doctor`s safety and provide a harassment-free work environment.
- History taking and clinical assessment of Thalassemia patients.
- Determine blood transfusion requirement.
- Supervise blood transfusion in the daycare unit.
- Write patient case records and case summaries.
- Consult thalassemia patients for general medical conditions.
- Recognize complication and give referral to appropriate specialty
- Coordinate with the laboratory department.
- Coordinate with administrative staff for patient appointments and scheduling.
- Participate in clinical research activities
- MBBS from any recognized public/private medical colleges.
- BMDC registration.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 07:14:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!