এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Medical officer
Job description: Job Context
- This is a part-time/contractual role based in different location under Chattogram, Mymensingh, Sylhet Region :
- (Clinic name: Anowara, Banshkhali, Chakaria, Chandanaish, Choumuhani, Cox`s Bazar, Dewanganj, Feni Sadar, Hajiganj, Jaintapur, Jamalpur, Kishoregonj, Kutubdia, Mohanganj, Moheshkhali, Mymensingh, Puran Bazar, Ramgonj, Ramu, Sitakunda, Sunamganj,Tilagor, Tuker Bazar)
- Programmatic :
- Provide high quality ESP services as per SHN standards and protocol.
- Supervise technical staffs of the Clinic.
- Help Clinic Manager to maintain Quality Circle at the clinic level.
- Organize monthly technical meeting with technical staffs of the clinic.
- Assist Clinic Manager to facilitate monthly staff meetings along with all the staff and review performance against set targets.
- Help Clinic Manager for expansion and roll out of ESP services.
- Comply with MCP, TIAHRT and Helms policy
- Quality :
- Lead technical staffs to ensure quality service according to quality assessment checklist.
- Ensure standard infection prevention procedure and safe waste disposal system in the clinic.
- Oversee and conduct the technical sessions and provide necessary inputs.
- Provide technical assistance to Paramedic, Customer Relation Officer, CA, Lab technician, CSP to improve their technical competencies.
- Provide hands-on training for the technical staff as and when necessary.
- Assist Clinic Manager to assess staff performances and identify training needs.
- Provide other MH services like CaCx screening
- For Medical Officers (Advanced Clinics)
- Supervise technical staff to conduct safe normal deliveries according to national guideline and SHN protocol.
- Assist surgeon to perform C/S.
- Ensure postoperative care for operative patients.
- Manage any obstetric and neonatal emergencies.
- Communicate with on call surgeon, pediatrician and anesthetist for management of obstetric patient and baby management.
- Provide other MH services like ANC, PNC, CaCx screening following roster duty. Carry out other project related duties as and when assigned by CM, Service Delivery Specialist and SHN.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Clinic, Hospital, NGO
- Preference will be given to the candidate having:
- Post graduate training in gynae and obs
- Training/certified course in ultrasonography (CMU/DMU).
- 2 years experiences in providing Primary Health care (PHC)/Essential Services Packages (ESP)
- At least 1-year experience in managing safe delivery including cases with obstetric complications and caring with newborn.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Mon, 05 Apr 2021 02:58:01 GMT