এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Medical Officer
Job description: Job Context
- As a member of the medical team, assist in implementing healthcare activities to remote communities as well as take part in health screening of the vulnerable populations
- Duty Station: Ukhiya, Bangladesh
- Report To: Clinic Supervisor
- Liaises with: Medical Coordinator
- Expected Start Date: At Earliest
- Duration: Up to 31st December, 2021
- Diagnose patients through physical examination and patient history.
- Review laboratory reports and advise for additional investigations or referrals as may be required depending on the clinical condition.
- Prescribe medicine as required to optimize the clinical condition and provide necessary information and counselling to the patient or affected family members as well as organize follow up of the patients where necessary.
- Facilitate referrals and assisted transportation of critical cases to functioning secondary health facilities or hospitals when required in accordance with organization mandate and procedures directly or through health partners.
- Enter medical information and other details into health databases while maintaining confidentiality.
- Assist Clinic Supervisor in identifying priority health needs including regular disease outbreak monitoring and reporting to the Govt. health authorities.
- Capacity building of other clinical staff including nurses and midwives.
- Take part in training opportunities.
- Work as the in charge on night duties in the IPD.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor or medical coordinator.
- Completed advance university degree from an accredited academic institution in Medicine as a Medical Doctor and registered by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
NGO ( Health)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Three years of experience for candidates holding a first level university degree.
- Experience in clinical care of patients in IPD/OPD.
- Knowledge and experience with working in the field, public health sector and in medical emergencies
- Experience with refugee health will be an advantage.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in hardship situations and harmoniously within a team of colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
- Previous experience with an NGO
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Proficient in the English language.
- OBGYN specialty is preferred; female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills required, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues and partners
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- As per RI National Pay Scale Policy in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Two festival bonuses in a year equivalent to one Gross salary.
- Severance (8.33% of the monthly Gross salary) goes with the monthly release of the salary.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 04:23:51 GMT