এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Medical Officer – ACTB Project
Job description: Job Context
- One Year Contractual Appointment (With Possibility of Extension)
- Start Date- As soon as possible
- Provide strategic and technical support for the development of national policies, guidelines and plans for TB prevention and care: developing and updating policies and strategies on specific technical areas such as TB testing and treatment activities for children, adolescents, adults and other vulnerable populations; treatment of latent TB infections, programmatic management of drug-resistant TB in addition to private sector health services providers.
- Provide strategic and technical support on assessing the epidemiological and programmatic situation, designing and implementing interventions, and mobilizing resources for effective implementation of the priority activities, in particular from the USAID fund for Tuberculosis
- Provide technical support to monitor and facilitate the implementation of the tuberculosis program, by supporting supervision, facilitating periodic monitoring activities, conducting programme reviews and technical missions, facilitating capacity building activities, collecting and analyzing programmatic and surveillance data, designing and supporting programmatic operational research, as well as preparing documents for various purposes including policy recommendations, technical communications , advocacy materials, donor proposals and reports;
- Provide technical support for the development and implementation of a strategy for human resource capacity building on TB control for front line workers;
- Provide technical support for development of advocacy materials to strengthen the political leadership, the development of a multi-sectoral approach for the national TB response and ACTB Project
- Activity promote harmonization and integration of tuberculosis programmes with overall health systems strengthening strategies and intervention especially in the areas of disease surveillance, integrated people-centered care delivery, legislation and regulations including drug regulatory policies, social protection and healthcare financing to strengthen and sustain tuberculosis control.
- Support production and transmission of quality data for the production of the USAID TB report, in addition to the production of the national accountability framework, with the help of operation team.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)
- MBBS (MBBS with MPH will be Preferable).
- Training/Trade Course: TB Control Project
- At most 1 year(s)
- Age at most 38 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 1 year of experience in NGO health project / Medical Officer
- Experience in USAID Project will be an advantage.
- Tk. 55000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 55000 per month
Location: Kamalganj, Sylhet
Job date: Wed, 05 May 2021 03:38:23 GMT