এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Medical Officer – MACH Kulaura
Job description: Job Context
- Muslim Aid is an international humanitarian and development agency based and registered in the UK. Muslim Aid works through 11 country offices and a further 8 countries through partners across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Our vision is a world of peace, compassion and justice where all people regardless race, religion, cast and creed achieve fulfillment in all aspects of their lives. Currently, the country office of Muslim Aid- UK Bangladesh is in Dhaka. As a part of country Health programme of MABFO, Muslim Aid Community Hospital (MACH) Kulaura is a 20 bedded hospital with a well arranged Operation Theater, 24 hours USG, Ambulance facilities, treatment by Senior Consultants of Medicine, Diabetes, Gynecology, ENT, Pediatric, Surgery department registered by Ministry of Health for the greater Kulaura.
- Muslim Aid- UK is registered in Bangladesh under the Foreign Registration Ordinance with the NGO Affairs Bureau. Programmes and institutes are registered/affiliated with Social Welfare Department, BTEB, Joint Stock Company under Society Act, MRA and Directorate of Health Services. Muslim Aid ensuring sectoral services to fulfil the pledge of Bangladesh Government in Vision 2021 and SDG.
- Under the supervision and guidance of the Hospital Manager of Muslim Aid Community Hospital (MACH) at Kulaura, the Medical Officer will be is based at the MACH Kulaura office with filed visits as and when required for the purpose of:
- Clinical service for outdoor- indoor patients
- Record keeping
- Promotional and improvement of hospital services.
- The details of job description is as follows with 1 day weekend by rotation:
- Sign attendance register in time & don’t leave before hand over. To hand over will contain – Patterns condition with grading.
- Investigations, Consultants advice, visit, Operation/ Produce note. Important medication.
- “Go round* with “round book” before 8:00 am, 2:00 pm, and 8:00 p.m. respectively during morning, evening & night rosters.
- Talk with the patient. Examine the patient thoroughly. Record vital signs 1/0 chart diabetic status etc. an Assess the patient, Record patient’s complain.
- Discuss with seniors PMO and Consultants about problem; so that problems can be solved immediately.
- Attend new, OPD/Emergency patients immediately and inform respective consultant immediately.
- Record keeping-about Dressing, Procedure, NGT, opens, BT, catheterization. Consultant visits & other service-facility etc. in the Service/ facility list, Note Preparations for operations, procedures etc. a “Patient was sleeping” No, Write full history, Discharge note to record in the file, death note to record in the file.
- Closely work with Nurses, Word Boy, Aya in a team approach.
- Welcome new patient and bid farewell to discharged patient
- Academics clinical meeting once/mice a month
- To ensure the first aid training to employees’ for awareness
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- The candidate must have MBBS in any discipline (Major in Gynecology/ Medicine will be given preference).
- At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum 2 years practical experience in similar role in any hospital or clinic.
- Experience in communication with Government and Non- Government Heath agencies.
- Knowledge :
- Must have ability to identify the complex problem solving and able to prescribe the basic treatment
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to be an effective and credible voice internally and externally when presenting findings.
- Solution driven, smart, approachable and possesses ability to work with people from different backgrounds.
- Must have skill of multitasking.
- Must have to work under pressure.
- Skills and Abilities :
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bangla.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills, with the willingness to deal with problems as they arise.
- Demonstrable ability to interact professionally with culturally and linguistically diverse groups of people.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and manage complexities
- Ability to produce results in a high pressure environment within tight deadlines and budgets
- Ability to lead implementation of new systems and affect staff behavioural/ attitudinal change.
- As per MABFO pay structure.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, 2 Festival Bonus.
Location: Kulaura, Sylhet
Job date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 05:17:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!