ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Medical Officer (SMO/RMO/IMO/EMO)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Responsible to implement total activities of the hospital /department under a Consultant.
- Responsible to manage and support all related clinical activities in the department in absence of the consultant/specialist doctor.
- Develop and approve the monthly plan of clinical activities
- To supervise the patient scheduling, registration, medical records and data entry.
- Service delivery through good relations with patients, respect for the patient’s right, good relations with colleagues; and observance of professional ethical obligations.
- An adequate assessment of the patient’s condition, based on the history and physical examination.
- To provide for appropriate investigations and appropriate treatment and to keep clear, accurate, medical records about the relevant clinical findings
- Responsible for providing medical management for in-door & out-door patients & Supervise Medical officers.
- Assess patients when required/requested by Hospital
- Maintain clinical notes on all patients attended
- Prescribe medicines to take home and assist with discharge from indoor/emergency as required
- Initiate routine requests and treatments
- Ensure that patients experience the highest level of service
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with the level of the job role
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Diagnostic Centre, Hospital
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Attitude: Caring & Patient centered, Target oriented & proactive to bring changes.
- Service delivery through good relations with patients (Workers & Staff), respect for the patient’s right, good relations with colleagues; and observance of professional ethical obligations.
- Keep clear and accurate medical records.
- Ensure the weekly updates to the management.
- Must be Computer skill especially in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Must have excellent communication skill both in Bengali and in English.
- Candidate will work as a full time employee.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As Per Hospital Policy
Location: Rampura, Dhaka
Job date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 08:39:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!