সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Medical Specialist
Job description: Job Context
- National Energy Services Limited (NESL) is a company incorporated in Bangladesh rendering comprehensive human resource solutions to energy, construction and manufacturing industries of Bangladesh. We recruit across various verticals for multinational corporations as well as leading business houses of the country.
- NESL now invites applications from competent candidates for the post of Medical Specialist for employment with our prospective clients working in oil and gas industry.
- Implement COVID-19 safeguards-Educating workforce regarding COVID-19 and develop awareness, Maintain liaison with local health facility and facilitate medical services, Facilitate COVID-19 sample collection, Positive case management including isolation, referral, contact tracing and quarantine of close contact.
- Perform any other task as required.
- Provide urgent care, emergency response, clinical decision making, and patient management for workforce.
- Support and facilitate medical evacuations.
- Support Fitness for Duty requirements as per company protocol.
- Oversee and Perform Hygiene inspections.
- Contribute to medical risk management with reviews and follow up for Quality Indicators.
- Assist with document management for H&M training & learning opportunities and tracking.
- Provide health related training and educations for junior medical staff and workforce.
- Ensure up to date Clinical knowledge sharing and benchmarking with internal and external clinicians.
- Able to deliver training to other health care providers, workforce, and provide health education.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)
- Must be registered to practice as licensed health care professional in Bangladesh.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in an industry related field of Medicine.
- Emergency Medicine experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English & Bangla.
- Ability to work in diverse teams and stressful situation.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- BLS, ACLS and ITLS preferred.
- Dominant work schedule will be 14 days on/ 14 days off basis. Work Schedule may vary as per Company`s requirement.Yearly two annual allowance/bonus. Cell phone allowance. Group life Insurance coverage. Hospitalization Insurance coverage.
Compensation & Other Benefits
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 22:27:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!