এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: MENTAL HEALTH SUPERVISOR
Job description: Job Context
Participate in the planning, supervision and coordination of mental health/psycho-social related services in the program in accordance with MSF standards in order to provide the most appropriate mental health support for patients.
- Supervise, in close coordination with the HR department, the associated processes (training/induction, evaluation, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required.
- Ensure the duty roster is ready every month, approved by the manager and send to the HR
- Ensure supply and maintenance of all the logistic items in the unit.
- Support planning and undertake supervision of medical aspects of medical interventions in clinics.
- Carry out the medical functions and tasks associated to his/her speciality, whenever required or needed, in order to optimize the resources, contributing with his/her knowledge and experience.
- Ensuring the implementation and standardization of MSF clinical policies, tools, and hygiene protocols in order to minimize clinical risks and to guarantee the quality of patient care management. Promotion and maintaining confidentiality regarding all patient cases and records.
- In cases of medical emergency, carrying out first aid care and treatment according to protocols in order to reduce mortality rates.
- Participating in data collection, management and reporting every month.
- Concerning pharmacy, ensure weekly inventory is done, pharmacy orders, to be the link between the department and the pharmacy. If needed, communicate directly with the pharmacy supervisor
- Liaise with the other MSF team members of the project.
- Ensures that the mental health activity and team works harmoniously and productively with the other parts of the medical activity – with a specific focus on the community health and community education, referral between mental heath and other activities
- Participate in the planning, organization and coordination of Mental Health activities, in close collaboration with the Mental Health activity manager and other medical team members, in order to ensure an efficient and effective implementation of the resources needed while maintaining high levels of quality in Mental Health MSF programs and activities.
- Supervise the daily mental health activities and patient support according to MSF protocols and standards in order to provide the most appropriate support for patients with psycho social needs
- When needed, give psychological support to patients according to MSF protocols to improve mental health conditions of patients and enhance their functionality.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Psychology
- Bachelors in Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
People Management, Psychologist
- Psychology experience of at least 2 years management experience is essential.
- Experience as a mental health supervisor with MSF or another NGO is desirable
- English and Bangali local language essential
- People Management and Development
- Commitment to MSF Principles
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- Salary according to MSF salary grid. Two (2) annual leave days per month worked. Medical insurance for employee and direct dependents.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 03:53:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!