এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: MHPSS Counsellor
Job description: Job Context
- This position will be working closely with medical teams in PHCC and BEmONC centers with an aim to improve the beneficiaries` mental health wellbeing and psychosocial conditions. Supporting the Primary Health Care Services (PHCS) medical team by providing direct care to the health beneficiaries based on the need and capacity building for the Health service providers for the implementation of qualitative psychosocial care and mental health activities. Assisting the community volunteers (CVs) in the identification of beneficiaries in need of specific psychological counseling and ensuring individual or group support for identified beneficiaries. With overall mentorship from Senior Health Manager, the position will be directly supervised by Medical Doctor (Center Focal) with support from Clinical Manager.
- Job Location: Camp-8E, Cox`s Bazar (Ukhia)
- Contract Length: 8 Months (with possibility of extension)
- Improving the beneficiaries’ mental health wellbeing and psychosocial condition:
- Implementing psychosocial activities and providing psychological consultations on regular basis.
- Provide group and individual counseling to encourage to encourage clients to discuss emotions and experiences
- Need assessment for psychosocial support clients to define action plan and develop therapeutic processes
- Arrange training on MHPSS topic for facility staff
- Ensure all work with clients is confidential and that ethical practices are observed.
- Document client data accurately in the intake forms and ensure they are under lock and key.
- Ensure that the MH Data Tool is accurately updated on a regular basis.
- Participate in the preparation of accurate reports for all Psycho-social related activities.
- Assess the beneficiaries’ psychological condition by using psychological tools to detect the vulnerable cases and ensure psychological follow up.
- Actively participate in weekly or bi-weekly sectoral meetings in the camp level.
- Assist in development of referral networks between partners implementing GBV and implementation of referral pathways.
- Participate in conducting trainings for medical and non-medical staff on Mental Health related topics.
- Support the Health promoters or CVs to identify beneficiaries with vulnerabilities and to accurately refer them to the MH worker
- Conducting regular Awareness raising session with target communities within Health Facilities.
- Regular capacity building of CVs in Mental Health related topics
- Managing the activities of CVs related to MH through regular follow-up.
- Reports and project development:
- Producing timely progress reports, including both quantitative and qualitative information, on MHPSS activities and clinical case studies
- Submitting timely MHPSS data to MEAL department
- Being in charge of the MHPSS materials and making the liaise with the Supply Chain for the procurement of the needed activities items
- Other Duties:
- To maintain good socio-professional relationships with national and international partners
- To attend trainings when required
- To attend team meetings and to give qualitative inputs
- Be flexible in performing his/her duties to ensure that beneficiaries are getting good quality services
- Strictly respect confidentiality of data, property of beneficiaries and respect confidentiality regarding the content of clinical interviews, except when exchanging information with the medical team in charge and within a professional frame
- Graduation in the field of Psychology. Master’s degree will be preferred.
- At least 1 year(s)
- At least 1 years’ experience working in the similar position either with an NGO or government body
- Psychology or social work.
- With expertise and experience Mental Health and Psycho Social Support field
- Proficient in Bengali and Chittagonian/Rohingya language
- Have a good modulation of voice and confidence in communicating in public
- Work as great teammate and has flexibility in his/her work
- He/she can work independently and innovatively to develop and implement supervision and training activities that help expand community participation
- Experience working in humanitarian emergency settings is an asset
- An understanding of and commitment to IRC’s mission and values
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Insurance, Gratuity
- Two bonuses in a year equivalent to two basic salaries
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 04:51:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!