এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: MHPSS Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Individual counselling sessions with beneficiaries where required to discuss complex cases.
- Be available on call if any urgent matters arise that a staff would like to share regarding their casework or his/her personal well being
- Development of peer/reflective practices with teams
- Support current MHPSS practices, reflecting on a cross-sectoral approach. Identify MHPSS service providers and agree referral pathways
- Structured MHPSS activities for boys and girls, organized in age appropriate groups with a clear methodology or curriculum to promote mental well-being. Such activities must align with donor commitments in already-funded projects.
- Self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for him or herself and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Friendship, engages and motivates others
- future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
- Minimum of M.Sc or B.Sc in Psychology.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Minimum 4 years experience in clinical setting, NGO / INGO
- Experience in Psychological First Aid, and other psychosocial support (MHPSS) activities.
- Fluent in English
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 05:32:22 GMT