এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: MHPSS Specialist
Job description: Job Context
- MHPSS Specialist shall be based in Ukhiya, Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh. The incumbent reports to Program Manager of Mukti Cox`s Bazar. The position is only for female.
- Job Purpose :Working within the Rohingya Refugee Prevention and Response programme, the purpose of the national MHPSS is to support the Mukti Cox`s Bazar GBV team in increasing their capacity to deliver services in compliance with IASC Guidelines for Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Emergency Settings.
- The position will work closely with the GBV team in the camp and host communities, including assisting in monitoring Mukti Cox`s Bazar GBV Programme service delivery in Cox`s Bazar to ensure quality service provision in both GBV Case Management and Psychosocial Support
- The Position:
- Under its global mandate to address GBV in humanitarian settings, Mukti Cox`s Bazar is committed to ensuring that the needs of GBV survivors are met through adequate health responses, psychosocial support and case management in line with international guidelines. It is vital that responders have the capacity to provide quality response services, which in the Cox`s Bazar refugee and host populations must include competent and appropriate MHPSS care and support.
- This position reports to Program Manager, working closely with the Project coordinators and under the general oversight of the Program Manager in Cox`s Bazar.
- Assist with the assessment of current PSS interventions and staff knowledge and skills in Women Friendly Spaces in the camps and host communities
- Support and contribute to develop training, mentoring and supervision plans that equip GBV caseworkers and case managers to deliver specialized interventions that integrate psychosocial support tools.
- Design and develop IEC material to support implementation of MHPSS interventions.
- Assist in the supervision of the development and field testing of field manuals and guidance materials.
- Represent Mukti Cox’s Bazar in MHPSS coordination structures and with other relevant MHPSS actors working in the camps and host communities.
- Attend meetings, trainings and special events related to GBV, MHPSS and humanitarian responses. Provide the GBV team with updates as needed and share information gathered with the GBV team and Programme Coordinators.
- Prepare monthly work plans and reports as needed or requested.
- Perform any other duties as required by Mukti Cox’s Bazar.
- Master of Social Science (MSS) in Psychology, Social works
- Master’s degree in Psychology or social welfare with demonstrable experience in one of these areas, with a focus on MHPSS.
- Skills Required: Advocacy, Case Management, Communication skill, GBV
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
MHPSS * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- At least 3 years’ experience in community-based psychosocial support interventions particularly as it relates to GBV
- Experience in GBV/MHPSS in either a developmental or humanitarian context.
- Experience in training, supervision, and mentoring of non-professional counselling staff
- Knowledge of the situation of Rohingya women and girls in the camps in Cox’s Bazar is an asset.
- Knowledge and understanding of Mukti Cox’s Bazar and UNFPA humanitarian/development programming and operations, including both human-rights based and survivor-centered approaches
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of partners, strong communication, networking and excellent organizational skills.
- Exemplifying integrity, and zero tolerance of harassment and abuse of authority
- Demonstrating commitment to UNFPA and the UN system though it is supported by UNFPA
- Embracing cultural diversity
- Embracing change
- Core Competencies:
- Achieving results
- Being accountable
- Developing and applying professional expertise/ business acumen
- Thinking analytically and strategically
- Workings in teams/ managing ourselves and our relationships
- Communicating for impact
- Functional Skill Set:
- Advocacy/advancing a policy-oriented agenda
- Leveraging the resources of national governments and partners; Building strategic alliances and partnerships
- Delivering results-based programme
- Internal and external communications and advocacy for resource mobilization
- Fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Knowledge of Bangla and/or local language is a required.
- Required Competencies:
- Ability to work within a team structure, maintain flexibility, and cope with stressful workload
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within different cultural environments
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- Tk. 80000 – 84000 (Monthly)
- As per project provision
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- As per project provision
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 06:57:22 GMT