এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Microcredit Coordinator (Operation)
Job description: Job Context
- Bangladesh Association for Sustainable Development (BASD) is a National NGO invites application from the qualified and committed professional individual for immediate appointment for the post of Microcredit Coordinator (Operation).
- Job Location – Base in Dhaka but visit in different Districts at least 20 days in a month.
- Coordinate and run Microcredit operations in Bangladesh.
- Running activities in a sustainable manner, ensuring profit in all branches.
- Educating and developing capacity of Branch Managers and staffs for better functioning of the projects.
- Skill and ability in fund raising from PKSF/Banks/other sources for program activities.
- Preparing quality report, analysis and take steps accordingly.
- Preparing program Plan, Budget monthly basis and run program accordingly.
- Regular field visit for monitoring.
- Experience and knowledge on Microsoft office in English and Bengali.
- Has motorcycle riding experience with valid license
- Master’s Degree, preferably in M. Com or MBA from any reputed University.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- 5 years’ experience as a Microcredit Coordinator in any reputed NGOs. We are discouraging to apply who has not experience in similar position.
- Age Below 45 year(s). Age may be flexible for highly capable applicant.
- Tk. 25,000/- (Consolidated). For highly experience & capacity salary may be negotiable.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 06:36:44 GMT