এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Midwife
Job description: Job Context
- The Midwife is responsible for the oversight and implementation of SRH, in particular: Basic Emergency Obstetric and Neonatal Care (BEmONC), Antenatal Care and Postnatal Care, Counselling and provision of Family Planning (short acting & long acting reversible contraceptive), Syndromic Management of STIs, Post Abortion Care and Clinical Care for Sexual Assault Survivors, Menstrual regulation services.
- Job Location: Cox`s Bazar (Ukhiya/Teknaf)
- Contract Length: 31 March, 2022 (with possibility of extension)
- Clinical Care:
- Provide direct clinical care, working closely with the other health facility staffs /implementation partner to ensure the delivery of high quality comprehensive SRH services.
- Triage, screening and assessment of patients & maintain referral in appropriate way.
- Client based counselling preserving SRH rights.
- Performs basic and assisted delivery care.
- Performs any needed neonatal and obstetric resuscitation activity
- Ensures timely supported referrals to the nearest Emergency Obstetric Care center
- Provide technical support and guidance to other midwives in assisted deliveries (by vacuum, forceps, and breech)
- Performs and promotes safe post-abortion care
- Manage STI cases in collaboration with medical doctor
- Receive survivors, counsel and Clinical Care Support the RH and GBV clinic staff with technical advice, and provides services in line with the MoH and/ or international best practice guidelines
- Provides antenatal and postnatal care in line with relevant standards and protocols
- Delivery of hygiene promotion, health education and patient/care giver counselling
- Ensure adherence to infection prevention and control measures
- Ensure accurate recording of information in the clinic registers, data collecting tools and document & send it in a timely manner.
- Ensure wards/clinic areas are appropriately stocked with essential equipment and supplies
- Carry out night/day duties as per duty roaster
- Ensure patient confidentiality is respected, and that all consultations are conducted in a dignified and
- Respectful manner.
- Conduct SRH & ASRH awareness sessions including involvement in male engagement activity for better acceptance in the community.
- Maintain open and professional relations with team members, promoting a strong team spirit and provide guidance to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions
- Provide support and mentorship to other health facility/mobile clinic staff, providing on-the-job training where needed
- Project Management:
- Implement outreach activities with the rest of the team to access “hard to reach? and vulnerable beneficiaries to increase service utilization
- Orientation, on job training, monitoring of volunteer (incentive workers) & supportive staff’s activity in order to provide health promotion, community mobilization and awareness raising.
- Work closely with health educator/promoter & support in health & SRH promoting activities.
- Ensure regular inventory and consumption tracking of medical drugs and supplies.
- Work with relevant staff to ensure prompt requesting of medical drugs and supplies
- Coordination & Representation:
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with local communities, Camp in charge, local government agencies and other implementing partners
- Attend regular sector meeting in the respective camps.
- Hold meetings with local communities and represent the program in local stakeholder meetings
- Monitoring & Reporting:
- Ensure all patient consultations are documented and patient records completed
- Submit daily reports in a timely & accurate manner
- Work & support MEAL team for data recording & documentation.
- Other Duties:
- Consistently and proactively monitor/assess the safety and security of the team; promptly reporting concerns or incidents to IRC management and liaising with community leaders and other external parties as required to maintain/enhance the security environment for IRC programs
- Diploma in Midwifery
- At least 6 months working experience
- Previously working with any local or International NGO
- Competent on performing IUD, MR, MVA, normal vaginal delivery, CMR
- Cervical cancer counselling, screening and fistula
- Management of HMS, HBB
- KOBO reporting
- Skills in MS word, Excel & basic computer skills.
- Proficiency in Bangla and Rohingya language
- Good hold in English language will be an added value
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Tk. 47250 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Insurance, Gratuity
- Two retention benefits in a year equivalent to two basic salaries
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 47250 per month
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 06:02:10 GMT