এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Midwife (Female)
Job description: Job Context
- Working as an important member of a diverse team who are committed to serve the world’s most vulnerable with practical and compassionate care. The Midwife contributes to the reduction of excess morbidity and mortality amongst FDMN through the provision of quality Sexual and Reproductive Health Service (SRHS).
- World Concern has been operational in Camp 20 Extension since early 2018 and Camp 20 since January 2020, with ongoing health operations providing quality promotive, preventive and curative primary health care with facility and outreach-based interventions in partnership with Medair, RRRC, IOM and other relevant stakeholders. In addition, World Concern have been implementing Nutrition and Shelter Projects in different camps to achieve the desired objectives set in its strategic plan.
- Provide screening tests services and Family Planning services, manage emergencies/complications according guideline.
- Provide full antenatal care, postnatal care at Health Post/satellite clinic
- Identify high risk pregnancies and make referrals to doctors or hospital/PHC.
- Receive and attend patients, patient counseling; and provide health education.
- Maintain all register and document according to guidance.
- Ensure targeted performance with quality.
- Ensure timely and correctly reporting of all activities.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure
- the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage
- Conduct normal delivery with/without direct guidance in makeshifts & Health Centre.
- Assist mothers in labor, monitor the condition of the fetus and use knowledge of drugs and pain management.
- Any other duties within his/her scope of work as assigned by supervisor
- Work at office
- Diploma in Midwifery
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age 22 to 45 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- At least 1 year experience in the NGO/INGO as Midwife.
- Experience in Health Information and Management Systems, specially DHIS-2/EWARS reporting
- Bangla and Chittagong dialect is required
- Proficiency in English
- Basic computer literacy
- Efficient use of Excel and Power Point Presentation.
- Desire to serve the refugee community
- A team player, with the ability to collaborate and work effectively in a multicultural setting
- Cultural sensitivity and a demonstrated understanding of the humanitarian context
- Good interpersonal skills
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 1
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 26 May 2021 07:49:00 GMT