এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Midwife
Job description: Job Context
- Job Location: Cox`s Bazar, camp level.
- Starting date of Job: June-2021,
- Duration: Up to October 2021 might be extended depending on availability of resources.
- Reporting to: Clinic Manager
- Mission context: GK was created in 1972 with two visions. Firstly, `the fate of the poor decides fate of the country`. Secondly, `development of the country depends on development of women`.
- Overall responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of Clinic Manager, Midwife is responsible for ensure the Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services in compliance with donor and Gonoshasthaya Kendra Cox´s Bazar office.
- Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable to clinic manager for the duties and performance.
- Responsible to assist the Emergency management SRH service, ANC and PNC cases, Delivery and delivery related patient.
- Responsible for patients counseling specially in gynecological cases.
- Responsible for TBAs Training
- Ensure use of sterile linen, gauze, cotton, and instruments during services.
- Ensure proper infection prevention practices including house keeping
- Prepare monthly report and maintain patient’s registrar book
- Ensure proper adolescent care service.
- Providing information, emotional support reassurance to women and their parents.
- Provides proper neonatal care service.
- Assessing care requirements and writing care plan
- Any work assigned as per advice by concerned authority.
- Field visit according to need
- Maintain liaison with other partner midwife.
- Proper knowledge about GBV cases.
- Prepare and present reports on cases, incidents, initiatives etc. during team meetings and department meetings in order to share experience(s) and learning with team members.
- Attend all training/clinical sessions both internal and external.
- Actively take part in mentoring activities organized by GK-MI
- Develop and demonstrate interest in a particular specialty
- Seek opportunities to be exposed to research activities of the unit in order to continually develop clinically and acquire new skills.
- The employee shall respect Gonoshasthaya Kendra schedule and Terms and Conditions of Engagement for National Staff and is expected to be available anytime in order to answer to an emergency situation and be flexible and available beyond normal working hours if requested.
- Preferred Diploma in Midwifery
- Accepted Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery
- Registrations with the Bangladesh Nursing & Midwifery Council
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 25 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Minimum Two (2) Years of Experience in NGOs with Humanitarian and Development Sectors.
- Strong conceptual knowledge on professional skills.
- Good command in English
- Ability to demonstrate values, core purpose and principles of humanitarian work;
- Ability to receive and provide feedback and updates to achieve improved results;
- Ability to work under pressure with Self-awareness, cultural sensitivity, respect to diversity, flexibility and adaptability;
- Ability to make time to learn from experience and feedback, and apply the lessons to a new situation;
- Good knowledge and understanding of information and communications technology;
- Shall have sound background of clinical services;
- Having good skill on coordination and advocacy skill;
- Excellent in team work;
- Having 2 years working experience on similar project in a reputed NGO;
- Technical knowledge on mother and child, neonate care.
- Knowledge on health system in Bangladesh especially primary health care.
- Able to capacitate or advice the HSP on safe delivery.
- Computer literacy on MS Word, Excel, Power point will have added advantage.
- Preferred to Chittagonian language.
- According to experience
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 21 May 2021 04:42:55 GMT