এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: MNCH Consultant
Job description: Job Context
- Contract Duration: 6 months
- Contract Type: Contract with E-Zone
- Contract Start Date: 1 December, 2020
- Reporting to: Health Officer, Barishal
- Provide technical support to establishing/strengthening linkages and coordination/collaboration between health system, local government, community and other partners.
- Support and facilitate GO and partner NGOs to increase utilization of quality RMNCH services at the facility, outreach and household level
- Ensure timely fund request and liquidation for the district
- Field monitoring of all district to ensure proper implementation of RMNCH activities including spot checking.
- Use information to monitor and analyse impact of local level funding, update planning and targets and inform national strategies
- Preparation and dissemination of technical reports, DEPB for GAC, bulletins and other publications, including web portal and release of information
- DGHS/Facility level
- Support smooth and timely implementation of planned activities for increasing capacity of GO-NGO providers. This includes planning/supporting/conducting planned activities/orientation
- Support implementation of identified modalities for Planning and implementation based on DEPB and GAC workplan
- Provide technical support to district, upazila and union health managers and service providers to improve quality of MNCH services through timely, planning, monitoring, timely procurement-supply-distribution of logistics, equipment and drugs. It includes monitoring of SCANU, NSU, EmONC services in the facilities.
- Orient, Facilitate and monitor the QI activities as per EMEN standard Arrange/facilitate review meeting with the Civil Surgeons and UH&FPOs, UNFPA and other partners quarterly.
- Participate in collection, analysis, interpretation and dissemination of health information from routine HMIS/MIS-DGFP, surveys, surveillance and diverse contextual information sources monthly as per guideline.
- Support and monitor the notification, reporting, data collection and analysis of MPDSR
- NGO/Community level
- Support partner NGOs to carry out planned activities in coordination with Zonal Health officer, Zonal C4D officer and BCO colleagues.
- Support and strengthen linkage with local government
- Supervise and monitor quality and timely implementation of NGO activities
- Overall quality assurance of programme as per UN Agency guideline
- Coordinate and collaborate with UNFPA divisional health team, NGOs and other partners for joint implementation of GAC project
- Coordinate regularly with Zonal office, BCO team for guidance, support and feedback
- Ensure effective and efficient use of GAC budget support at local level
- Participate in various programme meeting and activities as suggested
- Prepare regular monthly plans and reports including other reports as required by zonal office and BCO
- Support and monitor financial activities on time which includes supporting GOB and NGOs for preparing feasible activity plans, budget, tracking fund disbursement and expenditure, following up on timely disbursement of SOE as per HACT.
- Have MBBS degree with preferably MPH
- At least 2 year(s)
- At least 2 years working experience in the field of RMNCH, LLP and DEPB with GOB and
- Preference will be for expertise and knowledge on EmONC, Essential newborn care, SCANU & NSU, quality improvement
- Experience of working at community level and participatory approach is desirable
- Well versed in computer programme and well oriented in DHIS2
- Experience of performing M&E functions in a maternal, newborn and child health programme will be an added advantage
- Ready to travel at least 60% of the time
- Consultant will be located at Patuakhali and report to Health Officer, Barisal.
- Consultants should find own working space in Civil Surgeon office of Patuakhali
- Computer, communication, stationery and other office equipment expenses will be borne by the Consultant
- Consultant will be responsible to pay all taxes as per government rules and regulations. E-Zone will make statutory deductions towards income tax as per government rules and regulations
- The consultant will get BDT 125,000 per month for 6 months as a consolidated package which includes lump sum travel cost, so consultant will not claim any travel cost in addition to this.
Job date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 06:46:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!