এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring and Documentation Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Implementation of Community Approaches to Total Sanitation (CATS) in Bangladesh under GoB-UNICEF Project.
- The duration of the project will be until April 30, 2022
- Plan and organize the project activity monitoring and documentation to ensure the necessary support for quality implementation of the project.
- Monitor the progress of the project and recommend the further measures for ensuring progress.
- Monitor the program activities and responsible for coordination, collection, and compilation of data on a regular basis (weekly/monthly/quarterly or as decided by the management).
- Supervise and monitoring data processing of different M&E activities and analyze data for M&E related activities.
- Ensure report & findings are communicated effectively through close collaboration with the project team.
- Develop different kind of quality documentations, stories considering project progress and positive changes in people’s lives throughout the project implementation.
- Produce case studies, best practices, field experiences etc.
- Prepare and submit online based monitoring reporting system on different programme activities.
- Increase capacity of the project staff and facilitators on M&E system
- Attend various internal and external meetings regarding engineering topics or issues and respond to questions and inquiries from various individuals, groups and organizations.
- Perform any other related duties or responsibilities that may be assigned by the project management team and Central Office.
- Masters in Sociology / Development Studies / Political Science / Statistics / Anthropology / Economics and relevant subjects.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Wash * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Development Agency
- Age at most 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Professional work experience in different WASH project implementation, monitoring, operation, and reporting.
- Good skill in report writing in English and Bengali and Must have 3 years of similar experience in MIS/ Monitoring/ Research position including data management in MS Excel, MS Access
- Skills on staff management
- Having a valid motorcycle-driving license
- Experience in online reporting system and WASH inventory management. (Preferable)
Tk. 36500 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Human Resource Policies & Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 36500 per month
Location: Sadarpur, Dhaka
Job date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 01:45:46 GMT