এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring and Documentation Officer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Under the direct supervision of Project Coordinator and overall supervision of the Project Focal Person; he/she will-
- Work with project team to design and implement frameworks for responsive monitoring and documentation of project activities as required its donors.
- Ensure monitoring of project activities in the light of project goals and purposes, and recommend corrective measures as and when required.
- Ensure regular field visit and collect valid data for preparing monitoring report.
- Develop and implement monitoring tools in consultation with project staff and Donor
- Participate in designing and conducting baseline and end-line survey, governance and gender related policy studies, training and outcome assessment with the senior team members.
- Work closely with Donor, media houses, media-based training institutions and their staff involved in monitoring and evaluation and implementation of field activities.
- Process and analyze data from different sources and provide statistical support in preparation of project reports.
- Prepare regular reports (monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual) and meeting minutes with the full analysis and statistics.
- Contribute, as requested by the Project Focal Person, Project Coordinator and senior team members, to the preparation of project/program documentations.
- Provide support and conduct such other activities as and when required by the Project Coordinator and the senior team members.
- Masters in Social Science / Anthropology / Gender Studies / Sociology / Development Studies / Economics / Statistics or relevant field from a reputed university.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Governance, Wash * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Development Agency, NGO
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have knowledge on the Log-Frame, Indicator and M & E based reporting
- Sound knowledge on Operating Computer and use of Standard analytical software application (Microsoft Office application/Database Programming, Access, PowerPoint, SPSS, etc)
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to make presentations and represent Organization for a variety of audiences.
- Sound technical knowledge on M&E, media research, baseline survey, extension, training and dissemination.
- A good understanding and skills in M&E and data management, particularly an understanding of statistics as it relates to M&E.
- Capable of excellent project progress report writing.
- Ability to think clearly and analytically, setting priorities, meeting deadlines, solving problems and making timely appropriate decisions.
- Excellent data analysis skills, producing tables/graphs with interpretation.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bangla.
- Ability to work consistently with minimum supervision and approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- Ability to adapt to and work with all cultures, genders, religions, races, nationalities and ages.
- Hard working and used to frequent field visits, with good physical fitness.
- The applicants should have knowledge on different national policy, acts, strategy, acts related to water, sanitation & hygiene, health, local governments, City Corporation, human rights etc.
Tk. 25200 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Human Resource Policies & Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health.
Expected salary: 25200 per month
Job date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 08:38:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!