এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Job description: Job Context
- M&E Manager, Strengthening Democracy by Promoting Human Rights Culture in Bangladesh . Monitoring and Evaluation Manager, Monitoring, Knowledge & Learning
- Reportable: Monitoring & Innovation Coordinator
- Job Location: Dhaka with extensive field visit in four working districts
- Responsible to lead the M&E and reporting system of the Project of Ain o Salish Kendra (ASK);
- Develop different types of formats, M&E tools, techniques and framework, monthly, quarterly and yearly plan;
- Tracking progress on activities compare to operational plan and targets and indicators;
- Prepare monitoring reports based on field monitoring;
- Prepare and submit report to the donor, partners and ASK related to project progress and logical framework matrix;
- Visit working areas to monitor project initiatives and provide feedback to the concerned management in the working districts of the project;
- Maintain records of program and project data, lessons learned, case stories and best practices and share with all concerned;
- Develop and ensure implementation and maintenance of project databases and maintain a functional physical document management system at the district level;
- Give comments and feedback on proposed method for baseline and end-line survey and evaluation/assessment submitted by external consultant/firm;
- Contribute to supervise the whole process of survey, study, evaluation and assessment conducted by external resource person/firm;
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Masters in Statistics, Economics, Development Studies, Women and Gender Studies or any others discipline of Social Science with good academic records.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- At least 5 years experiences in the following area(s): design and implementing of project monitoring- qualitative and quantities, documentation, reporting writing, data analysis, capacity building of PNGO staff.
- The applicants should have experience in the area of NGO sectors and in similar position.
- Good relationship and networking with media partners for effective collaborations to meet the organization’s objectives
- Ability to learn quickly and work both independently and in team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge in building individual and organizational capacity in program implementation.
- An understanding of partnership management will be an advantage.
- Applicant should have good computer knowledge especially in Microsoft Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills and the capacity to produce quality reports independently.
- Willingness to frequent travel across the project areas.
- Consolidated salary 50,000/- BDT
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 05:04:54 GMT