ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer ( Project Staff), BRAC Humanitarian Programme
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Implement M&E plan and timely follow up/execution of M&E activities:
- Regular monitoring activities in the field as per M&E plans, in coordination with the programme teams, ensuring that monitoring and evaluation arrangements comply with agreed systems and DFID/UNOPS’s SHPR indicators;
- Support a comprehensive and detailed monitoring of all project activities throughout all stages of the implementation to provide relevant information for performance management and evaluation of programme activities;
- Support the implementation of monitoring mechanisms including, but not limited to, project-level M&E plans, data collection tools, site visit notes, needs assessments and evaluations;
- Ensure validity, reliability, timeliness and quality of all data/information while submitting to the PM of the project and PC-M&E and MIS, BHP;
- Compute, maintain and update M&E information database and analysis which can be accessed whenever information is requested.
- Participate in special M&E events e.g., survey, workshop, process and performance documentation, study etc.
- Develop monitoring tools, coordination with BHP M&E team and promote learning and accountability:
- Update MIS for the projects to have systematic data collection, management and packaging;
- Lead role of developing monitoring tools, e.g. questioner and guideline for beneficiary selection, PDM (Post Distribution Monitoring), FCS (Food Consumption Scoring) and market monitoring to ensure No Harm Policy;
- Develop Kobo syntax, aggregated by broader programmatic aspects and disaggregated by key attributes, such as sex, age, location/context;
- Coordination with project manager to validate data before circulation;
- Facilitate and support learning workshop and documentation process;
- Establish accountability mechanism and initiate Feedback Response Mechanism at field and report back with high efficiency.
- All other necessary tasks provided by the BHP Programme Coordinator – M&E and MIS
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Bachelor degree Preferably in Statistics, Social Sciences, Economics or equivalent Subject
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Minimum 3-5 years professional practical/experience in the M&E field.
- Have experience in developing M&E systems in Humanitarian response projects.
- Experience in developing databases and analysis.
- Knowledge of participatory approach, institutional assessment, quantitative and qualitative techniques for various assessments and analysis.
- Computer skill in MS Access and Excel is essential.
- Strong analytical report writing skill
- Ability to manage M&E database, including template design, data entry, cleaning, logical checks of monitoring data.
- Willingness and strong commitment to travel in the remote field adapt hardship and work in a team
Job date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 07:40:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!