ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
- Our vision is of a world where no one is blind from avoidable causes and where visually impaired people participate equally in society. Each year, we improve the lives of millions of people in the poorest parts of the world. Sightsavers offers a great working environment.
- Contract: 2 year fixed term contract
- Salary: Local terms and conditions apply
- Purpose of role: Sightsavers has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Monitoring and Evaluation professional to provide programmatic support for the Bangladesh Country Office. As Monitoring Coordinator you will strengthen programme monitoring and reporting practices and develop effective monitoring and reporting tools and data collection software. This role also acts as Safeguarding Lead for Bangladesh and you will be the first point of contact for safeguarding concerns for Sightsavers and partner staff.
- The Monitoring Coordinator is a highly varied and involved role and the above is not an exhaustive list of duties or required professional skills. Please see the Job Description for full details.
- About the role of Monitoring Coordinator
- As Monitoring Coordinator you will lead on the development of programme monitoring structures and frameworks, the collection of and reporting of data from partner hospital and you will ensure continuous improvement through training workshops. You will assist in programme evaluation and carrying out operations research by providing data analysis, developing of research tools, training of data collectors and qualitative and quantitively analysis.
- This role encompasses the responsibility of Safeguarding Lead for Bangladesh, acting as first point of contact for all Sightsavers and partner staff in Bangladesh regarding any safeguarding concerns and the escalating of these as well as providing support and working to ensure appropriate safeguarding policies and procedures are in place.
- Masters degree in a relevant subject such as statistics, public health or development studies, or equivalent experience
- Good technical skills in programme monitoring: logframe development, tool development, excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, etc.
- Working experience of monitoring and evaluation within the international development sector
- Understanding and experience of the international development and the not-for-profit sector
- Experience of producing analytical reports or communication materials for a wide range of audiences.
- Experience of designing and implementing programme monitoring framework
- An understanding of programme management challenges in a development context
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bengali.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Word, Excel (ideally advanced Excel i.e. complex formulae, pivot tables, macros), PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint.
- An understanding of and commitment to equality of opportunity for people with disabilities.
- An understanding of good safeguarding practices
- Experience of working in a role with safeguarding responsibilities
Job date: Sat, 15 May 2021 05:59:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!