এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) consultant
Job description: Job Context
- Concern Worldwide is non-governmental, international, humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world`s poorest countries. Concern began its journey in 1968 in Ireland and it started working with the people of Bangladesh in 1972 by extending its support after the devastating cyclone of 1970.
- Since then, Concern Worldwide has been working to address extreme poverty in the most vulnerable communities of the country by implementing needs based, innovative humanitarian and development projects.
- In Bangladesh, Concern Worldwide works jointly with non-governmental organisations (NGOs), Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), different government departments, the private sector and other key stakeholders to ensure the sustainable changes in the lives of the extreme poor
- Concern Worldwide, an International NGO is leading a Consortium in partnership with KMSS, PHD, IPAS, RHSTEP, CBM, DRRA, icddr,b, and implementing a large scale health programme titled “Essential Healthcare for the Disadvantaged in Bangladesh”. This programme is funded with UK aid from the UK government. The programme duration is 3.5 years from 2019- 2022. The Consortium will be managed by Concern through a dedicated Programme Implementation Unit (PIU).
- Currently, Concern Worldwide, Bangladesh is inviting Expression of Interest (EOI) from reputed and experienced temporary and part time Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) consultant as a result of the full time MEAL Advisor position falling vacant. We expect the recruitment for the full time staff position to be completed in the next few months, and in the interim period, Concern is hiring a part time consultant to undertake some of the basic MEAL activities of the EHD program.
- Purpose of the Consultancy: The purpose of the consultancy is to seek this technical assistance is to secure highest level of technical expertise for supporting learning activities of the programme including periodic surveys, special commissions, and technical facilitation for the deliverables of the MEAL partner (icddr,b) etc
Terms of Reference:
- Masters/PhD in public health, anthropology, statistics, health economics or relevant discipline.
- At least 20 year(s)
- The incumbent will be required to contribute at the highest level of professional platforms. S/he should have:
- At least 20 years of progressive experience in public health field.
- A track record in public health research with at least 2 publications in the peer reviewed high impact journals.
- In depth understanding on the health, nutrition and population programme of Bangladesh, and the coastal region in particular.
- Experienced in working on different aspects of value for money indicators and in large scale development programme.
- Hands-on experience in qualitative methods and public health data analysis and report writing.
- Experienced in health, population and nutrition situation of the disadvantaged population and the people with disabilities in particular.
- At least 5 years’ of proven experience in conducting surveys, including baseline, mid-term and final assessments of complex projects.
- Experience of working in the coastal context of Bangladesh.
- Proven ability to apply a gender lens to all work.
- Excellent analytical, communication and facilitation skills (Bangla and English).
- Excellent writing skills.
- Willingness to travel and work in challenging field environments.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 06:04:35 GMT