এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer
Job description: Job Context
- The Centre for Disability in Development (CDD) is a not for profit organization established in 1996 to develop a more inclusive society for persons with disabilities. CDD simultaneously builds technical capacities of the development stakeholders and the communities in how to be more inclusive whilst also enabling persons with a disability to participate in society by strengthening their leadership and providing them with essential rehabilitation and other supports.
- CDD is one of the most renowned organizations in the field of disability-inclusive development. CDD`s work in Bangladesh is supported by international and national donor agencies/development partners. CDD offers an inclusive, amicable, and respectable work environment.
- The Ramon Magsaysay Award (Asian version of the Noble prize) has been awarded to its Executive Director in 2010. In 2018, CDD was recognized by the Government of Bangladesh as one of the best organizations working on disability and development issues.
- Since November 2017, CDD is implementing disability-inclusive humanitarian response for the Rohingyas and Host Communities in Ukhia and Teknaf, Cox`s Bazar. The two major components of the program are to provide rehabilitation services (e.g., therapeutic sessions, assistive devices, and home modifications) for people with disabilities in the camps and host communities and strengthening the capacities of the personnel of mainstream humanitarian organizations on disability-inclusive programs and services.
- CDD will implement a new project (Sep 2021-Dec 2022) supported by the GIZ and BMZ to strengthen the capacities of the people with disabilities (through mobilization, awareness raising & rehabilitation services) local state and non-state actors on disability-inclusive development services (including Disability inclusive Disaster Risk Reduction (DiDRR), and Disability inclusive Local Governance) in four Unions of Teknaf and Ramu Subdistricts.
- CDD is now accepting applications for Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer & of its project titled “Strengthened Capacities of local state and non-state actors on disability-inclusive services in Coxs Bazar.”
- Lead the development/streamlining of an effective and appropriate Monitoring, Evaluation Accountability and Evaluation system, methodologies and frameworks for measuring progress, learning and impact at multiple levels,
- Set optimum levels of learning, reporting, and accountability and ensure that they are met.
- Provide Management with overall project performance of CDD’s Project.
- Main Tasks:
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of M&E systems, including M&E guidance and tools.
- Support project staff in planning for and executing M&E, including, data collection methodology and tools and data management, analysis and use.
- Support the implementation, dissemination and use of evaluations, assessments and monitoring data in project development, adjustment or review.
- Contribute to learning through supporting specific analysis, lessons learned and reports.
- Capacity building and training of project staff on M&E technical and conceptual areas.
- Specific responsibilities:
- Supervise the work of CDD’s Data entry Operator (including development of Key Performance Objectives, clear work plans, support visits and weekly meetings).
- Establish standardized M&E system at project level, and support and contribute to the development of a data management system through documentation, implementation and reporting.
- Support in data management and development of clear information flow.
- Ensure that monitoring data are reported on a timely manner to relevant project and management,
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management and ensure proper filing of documents.
- Closely work with project team members to document good practices and draw lessons learnt, support with surveys and produce reports.
- Developing tools and conducting surveys or evaluations assigned periodically in cooperation with the team.
- Collecting the reports for all the teams visits, ensuring the quality and compliance of these reports and ensure incorporation of recommendations in M&E system jointly with PM.
- Orient project staff in planning for and executing M&E effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Management, social science, Master’s in Social Science/Development Studies/statistics/IM or related field
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 years’ experience in a National or International NGO, preferably in an emergency setting, on M&E .
- Thorough experience with and knowledge of principles and current approaches to monitoring and evaluation in humanitarian and development programs, using both quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Proven experience working with national and international stakeholders
- High level English language proficiency (speaking, reading, writing).
- Computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Good level of proficiency in Windows Excel and quantitative analysis (SPSS preferred) .Mentally prepared to work for long hours and if necessary during holiday, considering the humanitarian setting.
- Knowledge of the context in the Teknaf host community.
- Excellent in time management and has to take on multi-tasks.
- Networking, communication, relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of disability
- Strong organizational and team working skills
- Good cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Presentation, training and facilitation skills
- Ability to work diligently both independently and in a team setting
- Knowledge about leadership skills
- Analytical and forward thinking
- Building collaborative relationships
- Providing motivational support
- Result oriented
- Knowledge of humanitarian system
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Reasonable accommodation will be ensured for individuals with disabilities.
- Frequent Field Visit in the host community Project Locations in Ramu and Teknaf .
- Reasonable accommodation will be ensured for individuals with disabilities.
- Need-based work during weekends, when essential.
Cox’s Bazar (Ramu, Teknaf)
Tk. 74500 – 75000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- prorate basis bonus & 5,000 taka accommodation allowance (if from outside Cox’s Bazar district).
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 06:52:56 GMT