ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Coordinator (Dhaka Division)
Job description: Job Context
- Reports to:
- Measurement, Evaluation and Learning
- Direct Supervisor: MEL Manager
- Classification: Regular Full-time (based at DGFP-Dhaka division)
- Directs: None
- Implements activities of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning as assigned. Implements methodologies and scopes of work for project monitoring, evaluating and learning in collaboration with all project staff.
- The position is assigned to Pathfinder`s Accelerating Universal Access to Family Planning (AUAFP) project in Bangladesh. AUAFP is a five year multi-million dollar project funded by USAID. The project aims to strengthen and expand access to quality family planning services through a collaborative health system capacity building partnership with the government of Bangladesh, specifically through a flexible implementation model led in partnership with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, including the National Institute of Population Research and Training, the Directorate General of Family Planning, and the Directorate General of Health Services.
- Strategic and Annual Plan Implementation. Implements MEL plan in the project sites. Leads teams to establish quality assurance teams in target facilities.
- Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation. Ensures monitoring data are integrated within the overall project monitoring framework.
- Meeting and Forum Participation. Actively participates in national and regional level quality technical working groups to frame the future of the quality intervention in the assigned country/areas. Shares program experience and lessons.
- Training Design, Development and Delivery. Conducts learning sessions, provides regular coaching and support during the action period for implementing and testing changes. Adapts training materials and tools. Develops and builds the capacity of key staff and skills for coaching.
- Improvement Status Reports and Documentation: Prepares and communicates quality assurance and quality improvement program reports. Maintains an inventory of successful strategies and approaches. Works to define documentation management needs and record retention requirements.
- Best Practices Data and Reports. Collaborates with project team partners to disseminate success related change ideas and solutions from project sites/learning lab sites.
- Project Management and Participation: Leads, manages or participates on cross-functional project teams.
- MPH, or Master’s degree in social science; or a related field
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimally Required Job-Specific Competencies:
- Country Specific Public Health System: Foundational knowledge of the countries’ public health systems.
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Services: Foundational knowledge of family planning and reproductive health principles, practices and services of programs, including program strategies and indicators, and the latest professional developments in SRHR, including special challenges faced in the developing world, and related measurement issues.
- Proposal Development: Foundational knowledge and skills in proposal development from concept to full proposal including appropriate tools, checklist, instruments and resource mobilization.
- Reproductive Health Research: Proven ability to plan, conduct, evaluate and deliver research findings and recommendations in reproductive health. Mastery of knowledge and ability to apply quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Data Collection Methods: Foundational knowledge of data integrity and collection methods including electronic MIS and data collection tools
- PC Applications: Proven ability to apply statistical and data management software applications.
- Program and Project Planning and Management: Foundational skills in program and project management and planning to fulfill performance objectives, including the timely implementation and reporting of donor-funded program activities.
- Training Design, Development and Delivery, Foundational knowledge of curriculum design and development. Proven ability to train diverse groups including government stakeholders.
- Community Relations: Foundational skills in facilitating work relationships between partners, government officials, and communities.
- Report Writing. Ability to write reports for diverse audiences.
- Minimally Required Organizational Competencies:
- Software Applications: Foundational knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word Outlook and DHIS2.
- Languages: Proven writing and speaking skills using local languages and English language
- Communication and Influencing Skills: Ability to influence others, including donor agencies and local partners, through diplomacy and proven oral and written communication skills.
- Languages: Demonstrated writing and speaking skills using Bangla and English.
- Passion for Sexual and Reproductive Health: Commitment to family planning, reproductive health services, gender, maternal, child health services, and eradication of harmful traditional practices
- Confidentiality: Ability to maintain confidentiality on work-related matters.
- Minimally Required Education, Training and Experience:
- 5 years related experience, including work in quality management and quality improvement or measurement and evaluation; experience in the development and monitoring of health service protocols, training programs, and monitoring quality in resource-limited environments
- Prefer: Experience with USG funded projects
- Other Information:
- Travel required
- Must be willing to travel in public transport
- Uses cellular and desk phone; laptop or desktop computer
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 02:46:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!