এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Assistant (Temporary)
Job description: Job Context
- The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Assistant will be responsible to assist MEL team in implementing the MEL activities for Bangladesh Aquaculture and Nutrition Activity (BANA). S/he will be responsible to monitor the partners` activity against their respective work plan, data collections and generating reports. The incumbent will support the MEL team in arranging training; data management, aggregation and cleaning; verification, uploading deliverable into the CGIAR MEL system. They will also gather information using different pre-developed tools for success/case study, lesson learning and systemic changes measurements. Additionally, the post holder will assist with:
- Study team/enumerators in conducting the FGDs, KII and survey
- MEL team in developing various monitoring tools based upon the field experience as needed.
- Eligibility, Location and Duration:
- The post holder will be based at WorldFish`s Office in Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh. Interviews are expected to be held in March 2021 and only shortlisted candidates will be notified and expected to attend the interview. The successful candidate should be available to commence by April 2021 for an initial six (6) months temporary contract, with the possibility of contract renewal depending on performance and funding availability.
- Assist in tablet-based data collection, triangulation, and generating reports as needed.
- Participate in regular field monitoring, data collection and spot-check visits independently based on activity needs and report accordingly.
- Assist in developing different kind of qualitative and qualitative study tools for capturing results.
- Assist in capturing learning events and documents (such as case studies, learning briefs, and success stories) periodically.
- Help uploading deliverables against the output into the CGIAR MEL platform.
- Assist in organizing training for the sub-grantees staff and enumerators on monitoring, reporting and learning.
- Ensure data quality, collection, data management and processing at the field level.
- Support partners’ staff to upload information (training, sales, investment, and others) into the online MIS system.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Aquaculture, Economics, Statistics, Sociology, Finance, Marketing or other related discipline from reputed university.
- This job is open to Bangladesh Nationals with the following skills and qualifications:
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position in reputed I/NGO, working experience with USAID funded project and/or other international donor projects are encourage to apply.
- General understanding of monitoring learning and evaluation systems.
- Previous work experience with the local research institutions and/or survey firms.
- Good understanding of survey implementation and field interview protocols, survey instruments and data collection processes.
- Experience creating communications materials, such as case studies and success stories, is desired.
- Computer literacy and competency to handle MIS work.
- Experience using a tablet-based data collection platform is desired.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to compile and interpret activity data as needed,
- Excellent drafting skills in both English and Bengali.
- Good analytic and communication skills, including training and facilitation skills and demonstrated experience working with multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Ability to deal and work in a diverse team.
- Candidates who resides in Cox’ Bazar will get preferance.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- This is a six (6) months temporary position with salary ranging in between BDT 45,000 to BDT 50,000 monthly. WorldFish temporary staff shall receive comprehensive benefits including (but not limited to) insurance coverage for staff.
Expected salary: 45000 – 50000 per month
Job date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 06:37:25 GMT