খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Name of Programme: Max Nutri-WASH Program
- Report to: Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Research Manager
- Open ended, subject to annual renewal (based on annual performance evaluation);
- Six (06) months` probation starting from the joining date;
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Ensure timely M&E data collection from partner organizations and take lead in ensuring proper data disaggregation, quality of data collection, data verification, data entry into M&E database and conduct analysis relevant with the project output and outcome.
- Take the lead in reviewing all data received from the field and make vigorous efforts to ensure a flawless database for the programs.
- Work in coordination with MELR Manager to identify data to be collected and develop tools for process monitoring, surveys, evaluations, assessments, etc. and update the database.
- Regularly monitor through web based change monitoring system. Review progress of MEL framework for proper implementation of project’s MEL activities and to assess the impact of project.
- Conduct regular field visits to keep track of the activities/events implemented.
- Assist to design and conduct project baseline and endline KAP survey, data processing and reporting for measuring project results.
- Coordinate with program components to establish a uniform set of data for quarterly and annual performance reports.
- Compile monthly and quarterly M&E output data reports.
- Conduct data analysis for progress review of partner organizations.
- Learning and Capacity Development
- Conduct periodic field visits to partner organizations for routine monitoring, share findings with partner NGOs and implementing staff to ensure quick learning and adapting process.
- Analyze lessons learned of monitoring findings and research findings with partner and to document.
- Capacity building of implementing staff and partner organization staff MEL systems.
- Participate and facilitate regular meeting/workshop/training of implementing staffs and partner NGOs on Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning;
- Assist in preparation of training/orientation module on M&E activities; and
- Guide and advice the PNGOs Monitoring Officers and data collectors.
- Assist in innovating applicable and efficient interactive participatory tools and techniques for monitoring, evaluation and validation;
- documents and analyses innovative strategies and new approaches for purposes of updating the MEL plan;
- Program Support and Enhancement
- Sharing the Monitoring findings with Program Manager, MELR Manager, Regional Manager and in Partner’s Coordination meeting for continuous improvement of Programme activities;
- Support to MFB management and PNGOs to plan and design appropriate strategies for achieving project objective and goal.
- Masters or Bachelor (4 years) degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Development Studies, Social Science, Anthropology and / or equivalent studies.
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least three (03) years professional M&E experience preferably working with an international NGO or reputed national NGO or development organization.
- Proven capacity to build the MEL skills of colleagues and/or partners
- Strong logical and analytical skills for data and database management
- Proper understanding in Log Frames and Theory of Change
- Preferably with knowledge on smart phone based monitoring apps/mobile data gathering tools;
- Preferably with knowledge and experience on GIS-based mapping and monitoring tools;
- Strong motivational, facilitation and teambuilding skills;
- Should have the valid motorcycle driving license.
- Strong computing skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SPSS and database management programs
- Fluency in English and Bangla required
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Benefits: as per rule of the company;
- Other admissible benefits as per Max Foundation policy;
- Applicable income taxes will be deducted from employee
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 00:43:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!