এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator (PERSIST Project funded by GAC)
Job description: Job Context
- The incumbent project “PERSIST” is aimed at “Improved knowledge and skills for adolescent girls and young women on SRHR, CSE and on CEFM prevention and response, leadership skills and menstrual hygiene management including risk communication messaging for COVID-19”. Under the project, adolescent girls supported menstrual hygiene management to improve school attendance and prevent the spread of COVID-19 Through promoting the gender-responsive WASH and MHM promotion in schools, the project plans to reach more than 9000 adolescent girls. The project will initiate the activation of the School brigade in more than 50 schools and will support schools with appropriate facilities for girls including the establishment of MHM corners, introducing Sanitary Pad Vending Machine, and Sanitary Pad incinerators to ensure that proper MHM facilities and services available in schools.
- The position aims to work closely with partners and contribute to outcome-wise strategic information / M & E discussions and provide regular feedback to partners and project staff about the quality of inputs and consult with them to develop output reports.
- M & E Coordinator provides technical oversight and guidance to the partner organization to ensure adherence to M & E guidelines and reporting requirements.
- This position purposes to build the capacity of partners` project staff members to ensure M & E systems and tools are correctly utilized to collect quality data and to promote best practices including the use of LEAP3 guidance.
- This position requires frequent field visits to ensure the desired progress against outcomes are on track and to report includes issues, concerns, challenges, and recommendations are reflected in the M & E reports on a regular basis.
- The incumbent will report to the Project Manager and have a matrix working relationship with National Office PQA to ensure that project activity and measurable outcomes are appropriately monitored in compliance with WVB policies and donor requirements. Need to maintain matrix relationship with PQ Manager who will monitor and evaluate overall progress of this position.
- Provide leadership in planning & implementing the M & E system (in line with donor) making in an essential management tool allowing the project team to assess progress against benchmark;
- Take responsibility for coordination and leadership for monitoring and evaluation of the project through ensuring effective use of data in decision-making initiatives from the lessons learned;
- Oversee and execute a utilization-focused approach to M&E collecting performance indicators to support ongoing decision-making, strategic project modification, and understanding of the project’s impact on target populations;
- Coordinate within WV and partner technical staff on annual monitoring through routine activity and output monitoring and annual surveys to collect data on outcome indicators based on a representative statistical sample of program participants. Also, conduct output level monitoring as much need of the Project. Prepare a blended culture of activity and input monitoring to assure output are achieved. Assumption monitoring also a key initiative for checking the vertical logic of the project log frame;
- To facilitate collection, aggregation, and analysis of both routine monitoring data and annual surveys in coordination with the third-party firm where planned and the maintenance of an electronic database that stores routine monitoring data and annual surveys;
- Manage and support third-party consulting firms supporting the baseline and evaluations during the life of the project;
- Mobilize team on data analysis and reporting from routine activity & output monitoring, annual surveys, support the preparation of quarterly and annual performance reports and updating the project’s Indicator Performance Tracking Table (IPTT);
- Lead the overall M & E capacity building for technical and M & E staff and partners;
- Lead the conduct of key learning workshops for the entire project staff, WVC (PERSIST), and other stakeholders;
- Develop M & E capacity for team members to identify gaps in M & E related issues;
- To work closely with NO Technical Program Team, GAM, and grant/PNS team and ensure smooth functionality of M&E system.
- Master Degree in Statistics/ Social Science/Economics/ Development Studies/Anthropology/Urban Planning or relevant subjects from recognized university
- At least 8 year(s)
- Advance understanding of monitoring and evaluation concepts and the purpose of M&E.
- Understanding and interpreting results framework, M&E plan, Program Monitoring Framework, Output tracker/ITT.
- Knowledge of indicators, strategies, and tools to identify project progresses and bottlenecks to achieve cross-cutting objectives, including gender and environment.
- Understanding the difference between descriptive and inferential statistics, understanding the concept of participatory monitoring, approaches to impact evaluation and planning, and use of mixed methods for conducting survey/study.
- Familiarity with environmental indicators, socio-economic indicators, and conduct assessments.
- Knowledge and skills on the problem statement, cause and effect relationship, formation of problem and objective tree, designing and conduction needs assessments, PLA tools & its application, and formative/action research
- Identifying performance indicators and tools to inform managers/ program staff about the progress towards project objectives and encouraging management to integrate them into the project design.
- Sampling for qualitative studies and quantitative surveys
- Data quality management for all data collection activities
- Qualitative techniques for monitoring:
- Quantitative techniques for data collection
- Data analysis
- M&E capacity building
- Baseline/Evaluation/outcome monitoring design
- Techniques for presenting information/infographics
- Knowledge of modern research and analysis methodologies, and proficiency using one of the common statistical analysis software package (Stata/SPSS/SAS/nvivo/WHO anthro, etc)
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills in English
- 08-10 years experiences in the humanitarian and development fields with at least 5 years of experience in the DME field having similar skill and experiences in any NGO or INGOs including M&E system strengthening as well as facilitating impact evaluations
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative research
- Experience in building M&E capacity of team members/ counterparts and partner staff members
Tk. 70000 – 80000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 1
- Benefits are applicable as per organizational structure and policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Rampal, Khulna
Job date: Tue, 04 May 2021 04:57:06 GMT