এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring, Evaluation & Documentation Officer
Job description: Job Context
RDRS Bangladesh is inviting applications to fill the position of Monitoring, Evaluation and Documentation Officer for its BBFG Project. The positions based at Kurigram district but may also be deployed in anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Prepare Project M&E framework, Develop tools and techniques for day to day monitoring;
- Ensure collection of field data as per project’s M&E framework and provide technical supports to establish/strengthen M&E system at all level;
- Collect and preserve project operational-data on regular basis to observe the progress of planned activities of the project;
- Update database and other records on regular basis, analyzed and provided feedback to respective unit/ staff;
- Design and implement a “learning and knowledge management” system;
- Share field findings, updated information, observations in the meeting/ workshops/ seminar and training programs;
- Facilitate technical sessions related to Monitoring & Evaluation in different training/ workshop as required by the project or organization;
- Carry out the case studies, success stories for documentation and share findings with the project team as well as central M&E and relevant stakeholders;
- Writing reports and capturing key lesson learnt;
- Assist Project Coordinator to establish effective system for information sharing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in conducting different studies planned by the project and finalize methodology (tools and techniques) for the study with the guidance of M&E unit;
- Prepare different quarterly progress report as well as situational reports and ensure its submission to the M&E units, Project Coordinator;
- Provide technical assistance and/or necessary information for preparing/publishing project reports;
- Establish and maintain electronic database of targeted program participants for preparing quarterly, six monthly and annual progress report;
- Document and sharing project success, best practices, case stories, progress and learning in different local, national and international forums, websites, newsletter/magazine, newspaper in collaboration with RDRS communications team.
- S/he will carry out any other responsibilities assigned by the senior management as required by the project or organization.
- Masters/Bachelor Degree with 3 years relevant experience in M&E and Documentation
- Skills Required: Ability to Drive Motorbike, Computer skill, Data Analysis, database management, Report Writing, SPSS
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Monitoring and Evaluation * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- At least 3 years working experience in related field focusing the area of rights-based approach, child marriage restraint;
- Project progress analytical skill against project log frame;
- Sound knowledge on monitoring, evaluation, database management, data analysis, rel time data collection and processing, report writing and documentation skill;
- Proficiency in Microsoft office program, data analysis software SPSS is essential;
- Critical analysis of the project progress status using appropriate software skill is needed;
- The incumbent must have good communication skill;
- Willingness to drive motorcycle and must have valid motorcycle driving license for frequent field visit.
- Tk. 47816 (Monthly)
- Maximum salary for this position is Tk.47,816/- per month and is negotiable as per the level of experience and competency of candidates.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Each festival bonus is equivalent to 50% of gross salary
Expected salary: 47816 per month
Location: Kurigram, Rangpur
Job date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 07:30:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!